• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch service review

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
I just wanted to write up a little review for Pat at oascom. I sent him a message that the bezel had fallen off of my Rolex deep sea blue. Pat messaged me back really quick and told me what I needed to do to get it repaired. I went to his website and filled out the work order request. And got a message back in the next day or two to ship it to him. The work order is a great idea. It has all the services he provides and the prices. And you just click on whichever services you want done and then wait on a message back telling you to send it in. I needed the bezel put back on and the pressure tests done. Very reasonable prices imo. I couldn't find any of the little pins or springs for the bezel. They are tiny. But just couldn't find them. I had contacted two other watchsmiths before Pat and they said they couldn't repair it without the parts. So it was great to hear when Pat said he could do it. I sent it in and just a few days later he messaged me that it was finished. So I sent in the payment and today I just received it back and it's great. I was so bummed when it fell off and other places were telling me they couldn't fix it. It looks great and I'm excited to wear it again. Thank you Pat. I would recommend anyone use oascom. Great communication and great work also. Now I've got another watch that I filled out the work order for. So I'll write a review for that one too when it's finished.

egroegart

1/7/13
Great review thanks for sharing.
definitely the professional service you expect from certified RWI watch smith.
enjoy your watch and wear it in good health.

Thanks extended. Yes. Very professional. I was impressed. Thank you.

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
I just wanted to write up a little review for Pat at oascom. I sent him a message that the bezel had fallen off of my Rolex deep sea blue. Pat messaged me back really quick and told me what I needed to do to get it repaired. I went to his website and filled out the work order request. And got a message back in the next day or two to ship it to him. The work order is a great idea. It has all the services he provides and the prices. And you just click on whichever services you want done and then wait on a message back telling you to send it in. I needed the bezel put back on and the pressure tests done. Very reasonable prices imo. I couldn't find any of the little pins or springs for the bezel. They are tiny. But just couldn't find them. I had contacted two other watchsmiths before Pat and they said they couldn't repair it without the parts. So it was great to hear when Pat said he could do it. I sent it in and just a few days later he messaged me that it was finished. So I sent in the payment and today I just received it back and it's great. I was so bummed when it fell off and other places were telling me they couldn't fix it. It looks great and I'm excited to wear it again. Thank you Pat. I would recommend anyone use oascom. Great communication and great work also. Now I've got another watch that I filled out the work order for. So I'll write a review for that one too when it's finished.

Thank you, and enjoy :)

Reactions: ScottH

spanishfaster

Looking Around
18/6/21
I’m new to RWI and did some searching and came across this post. I need to get my datewheel fixed and I’m nervous about going to a local watchsmith to get it repaired or at least looked at to see what’s wrong. Would it be better for me to go to do that or try from a trusted rep service on here?

ScottH

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
1/7/20
DFW, Texas
oascom =spanishfaster;n10150511]I’m new to RWI and did some searching and came across this post. I need to get my datewheel fixed and I’m nervous about going to a local watchsmith to get it repaired or at least looked at to see what’s wrong. Would it be better for me to go to do that or try from a trusted rep service on here?[/QUOTE]

Pat @ OASCOM is a great guy and I have been very pleased with his service. He is great with communicating with you throughout the whole process. Highly Recommended.....

egroegart

1/7/13
I’m new to RWI and did some searching and came across this post. I need to get my datewheel fixed and I’m nervous about going to a local watchsmith to get it repaired or at least looked at to see what’s wrong. Would it be better for me to go to do that or try from a trusted rep service on here?
I only use trusted dealers and watchmakers here. Oascom was really great. Good communication. I will definitely use again.