• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to my corner.

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Hello guys welcome to my section,

I'm located in Lawrenceville, New Jersey USA.

I currently offer a variety of services including:

Full services on ETA 28xx and similar
Full service on 6497 and similar
Full service on Rolex clones 31XX

Additionally:

- Movement inspection
- Pressure testing to 5/10ATM*
- Movement regulation
- Movement swap
- Dw / dwo installation/regulating
- Resetting hands
- Crystal installation
- Insert installation**
- Plastic crystal repolishing
- Case repolishing / rebrushing
- Bracelet repolishing / rebrushing
- Case lugholes re-drilling
- Case tube re tapping
- Stem replacement
- Keyless reset
- Broken screw extraction
- Strap / bracelet change
- Ultrasonic bracelet cleaning
- Custom build and sourcing parts
- Also offer custom modding and franken builds.

About the servicing of movements, I do mean a full service. Movement is taken apart and ultrasonic cleaned using top of the line elma RM automatic cleaner and zenith non-ammoniated ultrasonic solutions.
Assembled using Moebius premium lubricants per service manual.
All serviced watches will be tested on a state of the art swiss timing machine and winding machine and sent back with the printout of the test results.

All prices are for labor only, any parts replaced are extra.

* Price include: greasing all the gaskets with premium moebius gasket grease and waterproof test to 3/5atm, this doesn't mean the watch will pass and sometimes crystal can pop out of case while testing, if crystal pops then it will be additional charge to reinstall/repress it.
If it leaks thru crystal gasket or any other gasket and you want to seal it that's additional cost.

Please understand that i cannot take any responsibility for water damage even if the watch pass test.

** Ceramic insert / crystal gasket might crack under tension. I take great care and have a bezel removal tool but those reps all have different bezel construction/ceramic insert are really fragile and there is slight possibility of the insert to crack. I can help install new one if that happens but can't take responsibility for the cracked one.

My website:
www.watchmakerusa.com

My email address:
[email protected]

Last edited:

jb3md

Renowned Member
11/8/19
Good dude here. Can’t say enough good things about him and his service. Do business with him in good confidence!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Oascom

XpanzerX

I'm Pretty Popular
19/8/17
Awesome news!!! Great to have another US based modder... hope to deal with ya in the future !

knink

Looking Around
19/12/18
Hello! Have a VSF 126610LN 3235 movement on the way and wanted to get waterproofing, cleaning done. Was thinking of adding service too but, don’t see that item in your website for 3235. Just wanted to confirm

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Hello! Have a VSF 126610LN 3235 movement on the way and wanted to get waterproofing, cleaning done. Was thinking of adding service too but, don’t see that item in your website for 3235. Just wanted to confirm

It's the same as 3135 :)

stanleebobyolo

Known Member
2/10/19
Hey I was going to submit a quote request but I didn't see the movement on your list. Are you able to work on the AP 15202 made by XF? It has a 2121, base is a miyota? Thank you!

silversky2024

Horology Curious
29/5/21
Hi I have a Patek Philippe aquanaut that is running very fast about four seconds added a minute. It has a miyota 9015 movement and I was wondering if you could work on it and if so what would it be under the category in your work form?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Hi I have a Patek Philippe aquanaut that is running very fast about four seconds added a minute. It has a miyota 9015 movement and I was wondering if you could work on it and if so what would it be under the category in your work form?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry i don't work on them

ARBZ

Known Member
22/8/17
Hi- is your website down?

Edit: nvm just saw your post about website undergoing maintenance :)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Last edited:

Quattrodude

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/3/14
Oregon
Hi - went to your website- placed a request - can you confirm you received - I have not see a response - Hoping you are still accepting work.

Cheers