• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Meteorite Rolex GMT dial Raffle !

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Morning guys :)

All tickets are SOLD ! Woohoo ! Many thanks for the interest in this raffle. We raised 600$ for the forum, I'll send full amount to big boss shortly.

I will pick a number using random.org today around 6PM (10h from now) reason for this i want my fiancee to hold second phone to make little video of me pressing a number generator so all can see it's fair :)

Many thanks to everyone and it was fun :thumbsup:

Hopefully we can do something similar in the future

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Morning guys :)

All tickets are SOLD ! Woohoo ! Many thanks for the interest in this raffle. We raised 600$ for the forum, I'll send full amount to big boss shortly.

I will pick a number using random.org today around 6PM (10h from now) reason for this i want my fiancee to hold second phone to make little video of me pressing a number generator so all can see it's fair :)

Many thanks to everyone and it was fun :thumbsup:

Hopefully we can do something similar in the future

Thanks to you bro for this great opportunity and arranging for the huge benefit to the forum.

Meteorite Master, WTG!

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Thanks to you bro for this great opportunity and arranging for the huge benefit to the forum.

Meteorite Master, WTG!

I had a dream last night where a German shepherd was trying to bully me and #25 won the dial. Which sucked.

That’s how awesome these dials are. I’m dreaming about them. Or having nightmares. I’m not sure which yet. I’ll let you know at 7Pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
I had a dream last night where a German shepherd was trying to bully me and #25 won the dial. Which sucked.

That’s how awesome these dials are. I’m dreaming about them. Or having nightmares. I’m not sure which yet. I’ll let you know at 7Pm.

bmx5045

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/1/13
Come on! Big money, big money, no whammys!

Alexakaludi

Horology Curious
13/8/21

Hey, I wouldn't mind if 25 gets called tonight!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Wow ! Can't believe this. This is absolutely the most incredible Meteorite GMT dial ever. I've been wanting one of Oascom's Meteorite dials for so long. Thanks for this opportunity to actually own one.
My Noob GMT II will be on it's way to Oascom to be installed soon. Talking about an upgrade, I can't think of anything better. Of course, I'll be commissioning Oascom to to a full service on the movement as well. Might have to find me a gen crystal too.
Thanks to Oascom for this great contribution to the community. What an awesome way to give back to the forum.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Wow ! Can't believe this. This is absolutely the most incredible Meteorite GMT dial ever. I've been wanting one of Oascom's Meteorite dials for so long. Thanks for this opportunity to actually own one.
My Noob GMT II will be on it's way to Oascom to be installed soon. Talking about an upgrade, I can't think of anything better. Of course, I'll be commissioning Oascom to to a full service on the movement as well. Might have to find me a gen crystal too.
Thanks to Oascom for this great contribution to the community. What an awesome way to give back to the forum.

Congrats bro, well deserved! Thanks for all you do for the forum. Unsung heroes, all of the mods and staff.

Thanks again to oascom for sharing his unique talents on these dials. Super gesture!