No announcement yet.

Meteorite Rolex GMT dial Raffle !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on! Big money, big money, no whammys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hazing View Post

I had a dream last night where a German shepherd was trying to bully me and #25 won the dial. Which sucked.

That’s how awesome these dials are. I’m dreaming about them. Or having nightmares. I’m not sure which yet. I’ll let you know at 7Pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Hey, I wouldn't mind if 25 gets called tonight!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tick tick tick…

Comment

Originally posted by airBUSdriver View Post
            Tick tick tick…
            Tok

Comment

Aaaaanddd the winner is ! DD60 !!!!!!!

Number 18 lol you are lucky bro!

and here is little video my fiancee took while generating number:

https://vimeo.com/633254108

Congrats ! And thank you everyone for participating

Comment

Nice win. Nice raffle. Congrats. DD60 cant wait to see it installed.
                WTB Panerai: 690, 692, 194, 024, 064, 087
                Will Consider Trading: 187, 569, 092, 364 for above models or other rare Pam's

Comment

Wow ! Can't believe this. This is absolutely the most incredible Meteorite GMT dial ever. I've been wanting one of Oascom's Meteorite dials for so long. Thanks for this opportunity to actually own one.
                  My Noob GMT II will be on it's way to Oascom to be installed soon. Talking about an upgrade, I can't think of anything better. Of course, I'll be commissioning Oascom to to a full service on the movement as well. Might have to find me a gen crystal too.
                  Thanks to Oascom for this great contribution to the community. What an awesome way to give back to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by DD60 View Post
                    Wow ! Can't believe this. This is absolutely the most incredible Meteorite GMT dial ever. I've been wanting one of Oascom's Meteorite dials for so long. Thanks for this opportunity to actually own one.
                    My Noob GMT II will be on it's way to Oascom to be installed soon. Talking about an upgrade, I can't think of anything better. Of course, I'll be commissioning Oascom to to a full service on the movement as well. Might have to find me a gen crystal too.
                    Thanks to Oascom for this great contribution to the community. What an awesome way to give back to the forum.
                    Congrats bro, well deserved! Thanks for all you do for the forum. Unsung heroes, all of the mods and staff.

Thanks again to oascom for sharing his unique talents on these dials. Super gesture!
                    We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                    GMT Movements Explained
                    BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
                    Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
                    The Fantasy Watch Thread
                    Noob GMT's poor bezel design
                    Ceramic insert paint mod

Double Nine Gonzo!

Comment

So awesome, congrats on the win DD60! I can't wait to see the final build.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Show me your Ploprof.

Comment

Congrats man!

Comment

Originally posted by Lux313 View Post
                          can I grab 3 and 13?
                          Can you refund your buyer first?

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
                          RM#1:
                          I'll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I'll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

Working...
                          X