• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Workload update

52degrees

Vendor (Watch Repair UK)
Vendor (Watch Repair)
8/3/20
UK
11/10 - currently taking work - I dont know how long for and will shut it down again if I have to whilst I get on top of it.

15/10 - Not accepting work again. Im sorry to have to do this again so soon, but the work I have coming in at the moment is crazy. I expect this to now be for at least 1 month from this date. I cant respond individually to enquiries about new work, sorry. If you email, you will get an auto reply from my email explaining the current situation.

8/11 - Accepting work for the time being. Im busy so you will have to wait a little while, but not excessively so.

4/12 - Not accepting work. Im way too busy again. I expect this to be the case well into next year.

18/2 - Taking a very limited amount of rep work. I am exceptionally busy still! Apologies for the fact I havent been around much, the last few months have been ridiculous.

30/8 - I am still taking work, but do struggle a bit with the amount of emails I get. My apologies in advance if I take a while to reply.

12/6/22 - Still taking work and well on top of things. Service queue around 5 weeks. Please note if I don't reply to your email, it is most likely as I don't provide the service you are asking for. Please also note I am not an advisory service as to what rep to buy. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Reactions: balance27

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
Yep agreed your work is worth waiting for

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 52degrees

Trowt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/5/20
So sorry to read that you’re snowed under. Hope you’re back soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TurGe

9/5/19
South Yorkshire, UK
So glad I managed to get mine in the current Q, gotta say communications thus far have been great and feel totally confident in the skills of 52. Looking forward to getting it back in the next few weeks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hilltop

15/9/20
How are you contactable for future work as email appears to be inactive and PM doesn’t work (and aware you don’t want this anyway)?

Daryl70

3/7/19
I too would like to know how to contact you now as I'm in need of a service thanks

cabl3gu7

Horology Curious
27/8/20

I am also in need of a service on my 116710BLNR. Wondering how you are fixed?

Thanks!

Vicar69

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
29/7/17
London, UK
52 - what with Brexit and Covid I imagine a UK based Modder will just keep getting busier.
I'm looking for someone who can help in adding gen parts to existing builds, service movements, waterproof, stuff like that.
Are you currently taking on any work?
Cheers buddy