• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UK Watch Movement repair - First class service - Thank you!

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
Alex recently saved my problematic ZZF no date.

The watch arrived in 2021 DOA from Sead. Sead went above and beyond in footing the bill for another well-known RWI member to repair it. Despite these efforts, it has unfortunately remained hit and miss. The watch came back from the aforementioned RWI member, but stopped working again 1 hour after receipt. So back it went the same day, before finally being returned to me a few weeks later. It was working...Hooray! ...However, that wasn't the end of the drama, and after a couple of months of light use, the movement started making an awful rattling/grinding sound before stopping working altogether. At that time I contacted the same RWI member, to enquire If I could pay for him to repair the watch, but unfortunately, I did not get a response to any IMs or emails.

On the verging of cutting my losses, I decided to try one more time, and was lucky to find 52 degrees!

From the start, Alex was brilliant. Responsive, professional, and very clear with all instructions. I sent him my watch, and less than a month later, the watch was fixed and sent back to me. The watch is working and without any issues. He solved whatever problem it had, and all with a fantastic service.

I highly recommend 52degrees and the service he offers. First class.

Thank you again!

ZD82

52degrees

Vendor (Watch Repair UK)
Vendor (Watch Repair)
8/3/20
UK
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a review :)

52degrees

Vendor (Watch Repair UK)
Vendor (Watch Repair)
8/3/20
UK
52degrees How would one get in contact with this gentleman for a repair? Thanks

Do you mean get in contact with me? If so look at my signature.

Edit - I see you've already emailed me. FYI, I have replied.

Last edited: