• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello. Let us get to know you...

D

d4m.test

If anyone is interested in the alma bag, please follow up with me and leave me your email address. I don't have the information on the new website yet, so easier for me to send the information to you by email.

- T

Type-S

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/12/13
Hi Tim!

Just sent you a message with a watch I'm looking for

Thanks!

Watchvip

Horology Curious
22/4/18
Australia
ROYAL OAK 41MM 15400 11 TF BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL DIAMOND BEZEL ON SS BRACELET MIYOTA 9015

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Stewstew

Looking Around
21/4/19
Ireland
Hi China tim I'm new and would like to say hello I'm looking forward to learning how to order my first watch of you. Cheers to all fellow watchlovers

Asghar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/10/19
What's your email to order?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

BlazinRolex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/2/19
I’m a little late to the welcome wagon but a good TD is always welcome. I had bought from Trusty Tome in the past but have been out of the game for a bit and noticed they are no longer a TD. Based on your reviews and QC pics and vids. I’d like to give you a shot at being my new TD.

PAC

Known Member
1/12/18
He always reply’s right away if you have any questions. Great TD, looking forward to make an order

Fat Panda

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/14
It's pretty rare that I forget to reply, or miss an email, but it does happen. So if I don't get back to you within 24 hours, feel free to send another reminder email, of you can hit us up on Whatsapp.

Sales (e-mail) - [email protected]
Sales (WhatsApp) - 1 567 269 1635 (USA number)

Aarjay1968

Looking Around
12/2/20
Hi All. Trying to get in touch with Tim. I sent him a WA message..is there any other way of reaching him. I am in the market for a few products.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk