• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just ordered Tudor Black Bay Bronze from Tim

nks

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/18
I had been eyeing on Black Bay Bronze for a while and finally decided to order one when I came across a list of TDs in this forum. First of all, I did my own home work by browsing TDs’ sites and comparing prices. I realized the prices are vary among TDs so I started asking them if they do price match. In the meantime, I had to decide between ZF v2 and V6F v3 models.

Fat Panda (Tim) was one of the first TDs who replied promptly and gave me the best price for V6F v3 (it is not even listed in his website but I asked about it). As a first time buyer, I was a bit worried to do business with him since he does not offer CC payment option. Anyway, I decided to order the watch from him and to pay with WU - I figured there is a reason why WatchFinder is a TD and more discount was offered with WU payment option). During WU transaction, I realized WU is charging $20 service fee (in Canada) and told Tim about it. Tim suggested to use Transferwise instead (less service fee). I must say Tim has been patient and has been communicating promptly so far. I just sent him the fund and will update my post as things are moving along.

Don't get discouraged by his website (it's not fancy like other TDs) but Tim will offer you the best deal.

NK

shrimplypibbles

Looking Around
20/4/18
Hi,

Thank you for your insight. I hear a lot of good things about this Tim. Do you have a link to his website?

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Wise decision. Hopefully the new version will have a dial printed in BRIGHT gold ink.