• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Almost no equal...

LightGeek

Horology Curious
30/10/12
After the Mary/Rochest debacle, I'm glad WF was around because they are a top tier dealer -- bar none. The attention to detail and service is above and beyond other dealers I've patronized (toro, bk, TT, TS, narikka...etc). As of now, I've spent into the 5 digits (CAD) with them and that's how much trust I place there.

With any dealer and once you get to a certain point, you'll have issues. This is where WF shines since they genuinely try to help. Returns/repairs are a hassle for any dealer but WF takes it in stride. They're always taking steps to improve the operational processes which is something I certainly appreciate. Order away!

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
After the Mary/Rochest debacle, I'm glad WF was around because they are a top tier dealer -- bar none. The attention to detail and service is above and beyond other dealers I've patronized (toro, bk, TT, TS, narikka...etc). As of now, I've spent into the 5 digits (CAD) with them and that's how much trust I place there.

With any dealer and once you get to a certain point, you'll have issues. This is where WF shines since they genuinely try to help. Returns/repairs are a hassle for any dealer but WF takes it in stride. They're always taking steps to improve the operational processes which is something I certainly appreciate. Order away!
How fast does WF respond to an email? TB, BK, WBK, IT respond within 1-2 business days.

LightGeek

Horology Curious
30/10/12
I would say the same or sooner. That said, I've had poor experiences (among good!) withall of the TD I've mentioned above -- but not with WF (touch wood). Not here to air dirty laundry so won't go into what happened. WF will go above and beyond for customers when it counts which is why they're key for me.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I would say the same or sooner. That said, I've had poor experiences (among good!) withall of the TD I've mentioned above -- but not with WF (touch wood). Not here to air dirty laundry so won't go into what happened. WF will go above and beyond for customers when it counts which is why they're key for me.
Thanks for the insight. China Tim has contacted me. I am really looking forward to having a great relationship with WF.

LightGeek

Horology Curious
30/10/12
I'm sure you'll be well taken care of. The other TDs are all great in their own respects (eg. good website, budget reps, etc). Tim is well rounded and keeps innovating on operations, QC, etc. If you have a great experience, do write back. If he treats you poorly, write back too so I can call him out :)

Reactions: majwilliams0308