• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cant buy from Intime without an RWI account

Bob1985

Horology Curious
23/2/19
Europe
Hi Ryan/guys,

I really would like to buy a watch from Intime but its not possible without an RWI account Ryan told me.

So here i am haha:)

I really want to buy the Patek Nautilus 40th anniversary from JJF Factory, but WITH that little diamond on the case

I know PF has the little diamond on it but the looks of PF arent that good
they have the best thickness but JJF looks much better

Sent from the RWI App

pdd144c

Horology Curious
15/2/19
How easy is it to pay by Bitcoin etc? My CC payment was cancelled and PayPal doesn’t appear to be an option...

kopite81

2/12/18
I paid my TD first time around via Western Union - Speak to Ryan im sure this will be an option?

drmckenn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
13/11/15
bitcoin is the way to go.
Download the coinbase app on your phone.
Link it with your bank debit card.
Use that to debit card / bank credit card to buy bitcoin...rather than the bank account directly.
Why? because the bank account directly will require you to wait several days for the funds to clear before you can send the bitcoin payment, whereas the debit card allows you to send funds immediately.

tr4as

Horology Curious
10/8/17
Creditcard isnt an issue with Intime as well ordered twice, and never had problems with it.

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
You can use coinbase for example.

Best to purchase the bitcoin/litecoin from Coinbase, transfer to Coinbase Pro(Gdax), then send to your TDs wallet. You avoid the coinbase sending fees that way. I just paid Ryan with bitcoin and received a 6% discount because of it.

No foreign transaction fee. No currency conversion up charge. No middle-man credit processor skimming off the top.

OP, it's going to be a long time before the TD allows you to use PayPal based off of reputation alone. Just FYI.

Rangemaster

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/12/15
EU
Best to purchase the bitcoin/litecoin from Coinbase, transfer to Coinbase Pro(Gdax), then send to your TDs wallet. You avoid the coinbase sending fees that way. I just paid Ryan with bitcoin and received a 6% discount because of it.

No foreign transaction fee. No currency conversion up charge. No middle-man credit processor skimming off the top.

OP, it's going to be a long time before the TD allows you to use PayPal based off of reputation alone. Just FYI.

Thanks for advice, didn't know about fees using Gdax :)