• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rollie submariner repair

raph_santos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/3/15
Can anyone direct me to a trustable member who has done good work to repair my sub? I am not sure what grade replica it is. The crown comes completely off and won’t screw down either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Need more information. Where are you located? What movement? Maker if.known?

raph_santos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/3/15
Need more information. Where are you located? What movement? Maker if.known?

Hello sir, I reside in Boston, MA. I am unsure of any information on this watch as it was one of my first replicas acquired. It was bought through the member sales thread but for some reason it is not showing up on my feed.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hello sir, I reside in Boston, MA. I am unsure of any information on this watch as it was one of my first replicas acquired. It was bought through the member sales thread but for some reason it is not showing up on my feed.

Post some pictures of the watch and we may be able to give you some guidance as to whether or not it is worth the money to repair.

Reactions: Rx4Time

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Sounds like the crown has unscrewed from the stem. Post a pic of the crown and a pic of the tube - looking inside the watch.

Reactions: Rx4Time

bobandshawn

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
29/10/13
Florida
Is the crown off the stem, or does the whole stem pull out of the movement?

B