• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best pushers for 6239 Daytona

Riverwind85

26/4/18
I bought from cousin’s pushers for my 6239 project but they look to big. Can somebody point me out the right model from ofrei or other sellers?
Thanks

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
I think you need step back and first figure out what spec is your case. Is it gen spec? If not, you might need to get the case re re-tap to fit the new pushers in.

I personally don't think cousins has good vintage style pushers, I personal bought Phong Mk1 ones recently for my DW daytona and waiting for my watchsmith to work his magic. Another options is Ruby and possibly raffles. Again you might want to engage with a watchsmith before you buy anything.

I bought the Phong one cos, if it does work, I can use it on a V72 gen spec build later on

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
You got a quite comprehensive reply above already.
You will need to drill and tap your cartel case in order to fit any aftermarket pusher (assuming you have a cartel case that is).
As said above basically your only option apart from Cousins is Phong afaik.

Riverwind85

26/4/18
I don’t have a cartel case. I have an old juki cass, it is not a problem to mount them, Domi will do that. The watch already have a v72 mounted…
I need the exact dimensions for the pump pushers to take them from ofrei or cousin’s.
But I can go also with phong if that is the only solution

Riverwind85

26/4/18
I think you need step back and first figure out what spec is your case. Is it gen spec? If not, you might need to get the case re re-tap to fit the new pushers in.

I personally don't think cousins has good vintage style pushers, I personal bought Phong Mk1 ones recently for my DW daytona and waiting for my watchsmith to work his magic. Another options is Ruby and possibly raffles. Again you might want to engage with a watchsmith before you buy anything.

I bought the Phong one cos, if it does work, I can use it on a V72 gen spec build later on

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

I have also a dw case with a Val236 movement and Domi putted Vietnam MK2 pushers with no problems. The case is perfect for MK1 pushers too (but I am assuming you are talking about 6263/6265 cases). You’ll also need a better bezel (ask Ruby) and 700/702 gen crown and athaya tube.
And that would be an amazing build. The only thing I don’t like about it are the laser engraved lugs.