• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vietnam and cartel lume color

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
BTW ... I searched mu=y old emails and found back another lume powder reference I used ...
"FINE GREEN GLOW IN THE DARK POWDER - WATCH AIRBRUSH" from kilabitzzz.co.uk
That one is the finest I ever got ... only 10um (the one from artnglow is 15-35um) so the best product you can get IMHO ...
They alos have the same glow powder in AQUA BLUE

maikols

5/10/18
BTW ... I searched mu=y old emails and found back another lume powder reference I used ...
That one is the finest I ever got ... only 10um (the one from artnglow is 15-35um) so the best product you can get IMHO ...

Yes you are right the !
Glow in the dark product are really good .
Micro flat from microscale is really trasparent and do the job.

The problem is that i need a no glow pigment .
Baby powder i think is to thick .

I try again tonigh becouse yesterday i archived a good result but not like the one i'm looking for!

Spoons

Supporter
Certified
21/4/19

I realize this is off-topic, because Maikols is looking for a non-lume powder for his vintage build, but if you're looking for ultra fine lume powder, Glow Inc. has Ulta Green lume powder in various sizes from 2-8um, 5-15um, 10-20um, etc. Larger particle size will be brighter. I have seen people mixing various ratios of the smaller and larger sized powders to get an optimal combination of brightness and uniformity.

Discussed in this thread many years ago: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...inc-v10-ultra-green-now-comes-with-smaller-gr

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

1016 lover

4/10/22
Hey, would like to try a dial rélume but i am a little bit affraid that my mixture will last wet during thé process... IS there a trick?
Think to close the pot, but not sure that it will help a lot
Adding binder or water when dry but i am not sure to have the same color AT the end...