• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

To all my friends on RWI

Ecender

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/10/18
Miami, Fl
Wish you the best, certainly you are a great asset to rwi.
I have learned a lot from you and hope keep doing it in the near future.

bgreg

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/12
Florida
yodog take care of the things that you must. As the good book says, this to shall pass! Look forward to you to your return.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
All the best yodog , I'm very sorry to read about your personal issues and I wish you to get back on your feet very soon. Take care

dayvidou

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/4/20
Take care of yourself buddy, that's the most important !
Watches can wait, and they will wait for you to come back :)

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
[mention]yodog [/mention] hope everything goes well at your end , keep you chin up , eventually everything will pass.

All the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W124E

Known Member
16/5/19
Sorry to hear you're going through some things, yodog. I wish you all the best!

Matt5513

9/3/18
I just read it, and with a big delay, I wish you all the best hoping that everything will be good soon! Big hugs! <3

J___

M2M Stalker
Patron
Certified
3/7/14
Haven’t been around too much these days since I’ve got a few other things I need to take care of before I get back into stalking the M2M’s here, but still sad to read this yodog. Wishing you well brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
Hi everyone!

I apologize very much if I have been missing PMs and have been very late to respond in the past couple of weeks. I am currently going through some tough personal issues at the moment so my mind isn't really on watches. As you all know, I am always here to help with whatever anyone needs, but I'm sure many of you can understand sometimes hobbies need to take a back seat.

I am still checking messages but for the next month or so will be delayed in responses. Hopefully I will get back on my feet soon and be back fully engaged in this wonderful world of watches.

Thanks!
Yodog

Hey man, hope you are doing fine... Nice to see a familiar face after all these years..

Totally understand with how life gets in the way, hope that you sort it out in godspeed!