• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Viet Gen-Spec 16710 Frankens are here to stay - byebye BP!

Stuessi

Renowned Member
9/6/16
Which chinese movement fits the case? Do they also offer 16570 engravings?

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

XpanzerX

I'm Pretty Popular
19/8/17
Do they do 5 digit sub cases?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/12/18
Where can I source the VR3186 movement and best rep dial?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Stuessi

Renowned Member
9/6/16
For the movement you can try your TD or M2M. Regarding the dial, as yodog said, go gen. It's worth the investment
Maybe you can also buy it on alixpress but i am not 100% sure this is the right one

.US $165.99 | New Replaccement Movement Clone 3186 Movement GMT Engraved Blue Balance Spring for RLX 16570 16713 116710 For Watchman
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPoCsY1

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
I’ve already said this, yes they are the same! Is the lug engraved 16710 I wonder.
Edit!
I wonder if they can do 16570 engraving instead if an exp is your thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tsyeo4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14
Stuessi I believe these guys here from Vietnam knows the price. One thing for sure it won't be a cheap built. From experience minimum price to even build this project will range from USD 2400 and above (mint condition) to use mostly gen parts (excluding watchmaker fees). As I had build one similar built myself. As these parts are getting harder to get your hands on it.

Unless you are very lucky or don't mind a banged up dial and hands, it is a slim chance you can get those parts cheap in mint condition.

And this is not a hot model as most replica will only focus on modern Rolex. When one touches vintage Rolex, don't expect anything cheap. That rabbit hole is an expensive hole to explore.

drohalloran

25/11/14
This is honestly the most exciting news I've seen in watches in a really long time.

I've been sitting on a gen 16710 dial, hands, crystal, pepsi/coke/AND black bezel, and even a gen caseback for years waiting for a decent case that I could drop a 3186 movement. I still have gen parts laying around when I was going to convert a yuki 3135 for the build!

I cannot wait until these cases are available, they look great compared to what has been out there in the past 10 years. Now I'm going to have to pull all that stuff out clean it up and get it ready!! Re-lume here we come hahahahaha

Thanks for sharing this update!!!!!!!

Micha Nbg

Renowned Member
Patron
30/12/14
This is honestly the most exciting news I've seen in watches in a really long time.

I've been sitting on a gen 16710 dial, hands, crystal, pepsi/coke/AND black bezel, and even a gen caseback for years waiting for a decent case that I could drop a 3186 movement. I still have gen parts laying around when I was going to convert a yuki 3135 for the build!

I cannot wait until these cases are available, they look great compared to what has been out there in the past 10 years. Now I'm going to have to pull all that stuff out clean it up and get it ready!! Re-lume here we come hahahahaha

Thanks for sharing this update!!!!!!!
You're a lucky man!!! ;-)))))

Gesendet von meinem SM-G986B mit Tapatalk