• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Alpha Vintage Daytona

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I don't know if they are - it'd be interesting to find out for sure.

But is that a legit site for Alpha? The Alpha I'm familiar with is alpha-watch.com. I see that the Europe based site says "We are an official distributor of "Alpha" watches based in Europe. All our products ships from EU, which allows to ensure fast order processing and delivery to our customers." If it is legit, you pay a bit more for the "convenience" - the red dial chrono is $175 with free shipping from the China Alpha site. That European supplier is charging about $195 + shipping, based on a current dollar/euros conversion.

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
10/3/18
London
As far as I know they are as they say the European distributor.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
As far as I know they are as they say the European distributor.

They might be, but who knows if what they say is legit? I think I'd be inclined to save money and go straight to the original site. Anyway, sorry for derailing your original question. As I mentioned, I'm curious to know the answer as well. I did contact Alpha a while back asking if they'd supply a bezel - but sadly they don't sell it as a separate part. It'll be interesting to know if their stainless bezel will even fit a cartel case.

Reactions: KJ2020

Spikedlee

23/5/10
They are not. These are much bigger cases. I believe almost 40mm with 20mm lugs. The cartel Daytona is 37mm with 19mm lugs. I have both I will take a pic for you to see.

Reactions: p0pperini