• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My 6263 Eyecandy

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
Woahhhh have you thought of getting a big eyes dial for this baby?

I am very happy with how this dial looks, spent years waiting for correct matte subdials with nice print. I am not sure if any big eye dials are available from Viet sellers?

And here, some additonal winter eyecandy, wristies this time. It was almost -20 celsius degrees here!

Reactions: SenzaTempo

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
I am very happy with how this dial looks, spent years waiting for correct matte subdials with nice print. I am not sure if any big eye dials are available from Viet sellers?

And here, some additonal winter eyecandy, wristies this time. It was almost -20 celsius degrees here!

This watch is becoming legend in the vintage forum

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
This watch is becoming legend in the vintage forum

Thank you, you are far too kind though, I just happen to post tons of pics of it everywhere in the forums as I really enjoy wearing it :)

d4v3

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/3/13
What a wonderful piece, stunning pictures thnaks for sharing!

Reactions: Yellobird

marcos98

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/2/21
It is very beautiful I know you obviously do not sell it but it would be nice to know how much such a beautiful thing costs, I am always looking to increase my penis size and this type of penis would be a luxury but surely in stores is difficult to obtain

Last edited by a moderator:

ODINDMT

29/8/15
A few quick pics of this beauty, to honour Cosmograph4Ever who was just banned, after all it was him who turned this watch into what it is today:
Hi

Do you know why he was banned. I have items with him and he has been MIA since march on whatsapp as well as every other platform