• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1675 milk build help

Kr guy

Renowned Member
8/4/19
In your heart
Hi gents im planning my first build by myself!
i was going to start with bp 1675 but i changed my mind to go with milk case cuz i liked the proper cg
what ive got so far is
bivintage custom uae dial, WSO bezel assembly, Raffles arabic DWO, Raffles jubilee bracelet, Raffles hands, Raffles all red Gmt hand, ETA2836-2 gmt mod mvmt with mvmt ring, 24-530crown, 24-5300 tube
clark 25-116
and planning to purchase milk midcase with case back

so here is my question
will gen 24-5300 tube fit into milk mid case or need glue?
will 24-530 crown fit into eta mvmt stem?
will bezel assembly fit into milks midcase?
will clark 25-116plexi fit?

thank you for your help gents and much appreciate

deadpan

1/6/19
Over the horizon
and planning to purchase milk midcase with case back

so here is my question
will bezel assembly fit into milks midcase?

thank you for your help gents and much appreciate

Wow! You’re in a hurry! You bumped this 4hrs after posting...

i’m running on a similar path, but still very much learning. I can answer some of your questions, but I’m by no means an expert.

Milk case is gen spec (or as near as), so gen tube will fit. Glue/ loctite is optional as with all tubes.

yes.

will bezel assembly fit into milks

You might want want to look at this; https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/vintage-watches/9102508-wso-1675-bezel-vs-milk-bezel or contact Milk. When I bought my case, it came with the bezel assembly as part of the set.

as far as I know yes-again, the case is gen spec.

There are a number of threads on here discussing the build of a Milk 1675. One of the longest is; https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/vintage-watches/8504111-project-rwi-raffle-win-a-1675-build which kind of addresses some of your questions. What is interesting, is that some have used yodog bezel assembly on the milk051506 case. I did ask about this, but it seems that it’s not req. if you have the milk bezel already. I’m slowly collecting parts for mine. Milk is great to deal with. Good luck with your build & let us know if you find a way of getting the WSO bezel to fit.

Kr guy

Renowned Member
8/4/19
In your heart
Wow! You’re in a hurry! You bumped this 4hrs after posting...

i’m running on a similar path, but still very much learning. I can answer some of your questions, but I’m by no means an expert.

Milk case is gen spec (or as near as), so gen tube will fit. Glue/ loctite is optional as with all tubes.

yes.

will bezel assembly fit into milks

You might want want to look at this; https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/vintage-watches/9102508-wso-1675-bezel-vs-milk-bezel or contact Milk. When I bought my case, it came with the bezel assembly as part of the set.

as far as I know yes-again, the case is gen spec.

There are a number of threads on here discussing the build of a Milk 1675. One of the longest is; https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/vintage-watches/8504111-project-rwi-raffle-win-a-1675-build which kind of addresses some of your questions. What is interesting, is that some have used yodog bezel assembly on the milk051506 case. I did ask about this, but it seems that it’s not req. if you have the milk bezel already. I’m slowly collecting parts for mine. Milk is great to deal with. Good luck with your build & let us know if you find a way of getting the WSO bezel to fit.
I truly truly truly truly truly much appreciate your comment! That helps alllllot haha
i will make my own project thread when i start!!! And ofc i will let you guys know if WSO fits haha
again thank you so much for your kind comment have a great day mate! Cheers

gtrt5

Known Member
5/10/09
Ok, gen tube doesn’t fit plug and play, gen crown fits perfect, for the plexi, milk case have the same dimensions as gen. So you can use gen., Clark, sternkreuz, ....

Kr guy

Renowned Member
8/4/19
In your heart
Ok, gen tube doesn’t fit plug and play, gen crown fits perfect, for the plexi, milk case have the same dimensions as gen. So you can use gen., Clark, sternkreuz, ....

So i have to glue the gen tube? Or any mod for that?

gtrt5

Known Member
5/10/09
You have to drill the case with an countersink drillbit

deadpan

1/6/19
Over the horizon

With this tube there would be no need to countersink? If so it would appear to be the same with the Ofrei tube?;

But with that tube, you don’t have to countersink? It looks like it’s the same with the Ofrei tube as well?n

hmmm....ok,you are right, the Clarks is new style because it installs with the serrations on the outer larger diameter...but it will have the chamfer to deal with. Ofrei tube installs no mod...see pics..The Ofrei tube comes with a flat gasket...not installed in the pic. Clarks on the left. Milk case with both tubes (just finished my CG's!!!)

my phone takes crappy macro shots....

Did you do the countersinking on yours, or did you have a modder do it?

gtrt5

Known Member
5/10/09
There are 3 different tubes available

1) gen. Rolex Tube old - you need to counter seek

2) gen. Rolex tube newer one - you need to counter seek

3) the tube I use, not gen. Rolex - fits plug and play

Kr guy

Renowned Member
8/4/19
In your heart
There are 3 different tubes available

1) gen. Rolex Tube old - you need to counter seek

2) gen. Rolex tube newer one - you need to counter seek

3) the tube I use, not gen. Rolex - fits plug and play

So basically i need to countersink the case to fit the gen tube properly right
or remove some metal on the tube?
and also can you let me know what mm should i use to drill if you know? Many thanks

deadpan

1/6/19
Over the horizon
I’m not sure if gtrt5 did the drilling on his case-think he may have sent to kilowattore for modding and assembly? At last that’s what it reads like in the other thread? Going on the above, I’m not sure if he had to drill his case, as he may have used a tube that didn’t req. countersinking?

looks like Specter1000 May have countersunk his case though. I’m sure they will both comment here to clarify.

Last edited:

pippoh_eja

Known Member
23/1/16
No countersink with gen tube done by kilowattore
I'll change the tube with the one linked above or drill the case.
Kilo will let me know
3b3b5e038672708fefa920185ce89fb0.jpg

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A3003 utilizzando Tapatalk

Kr guy

Renowned Member
8/4/19
In your heart
When you use the gen. Crown without counter sink the case you have an gap between case and crown

non gen. Tube, they one I use, fits without countersink the case and you don’t have this gap

Lovely! Thats really helpful much appreciate mate!:thumbsup:

Kr guy

Renowned Member
8/4/19
In your heart
When you use the gen. Crown without counter sink the case you have an gap between case and crown

non gen. Tube, they one I use, fits without countersink the case and you don’t have this gap

Also can i ask which movement ring did you use? Because im looking for one for HZ6460(eta2836gmt clone)