• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Are Vietnam Cases Correctly Shapedas they Come?

est4129

Supporter
15/9/18
I have seen some people reshaping vietnam sub cases, like the ones bivintage sells on ebay. Is this needed or are they accurate as they come.

Amaiel

Supporter
Certified
27/4/16
I have seen some people reshaping vietnam sub cases, like the ones bivintage sells on ebay. Is this needed or are they accurate as they come.

Hi, could you share the link to bivintage? Cant find it on the bay

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I haven’t heard of that particular seller but generally speaking Vietnam cases like the $1k phong and MQ cases DO require a re-shape of CGs and Lugs. No idea why they so so much and still not gen spec

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
The seller you quoted sells very basic quality cases, they are made to the same dimensions as the genuine, but they need to be refinished and probably reshaped.

Cosmograph4Ever

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/3/20
The seller you quoted sells very basic quality cases, they are made to the same dimensions as the genuine, but they need to be refinished and probably reshaped.

I’m also intrigued to have a look at them. Is there a link? Neither ebay nor google show results