Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daytona P302 pushers - CousinsUK or Ofrei?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daytona P302 pushers - CousinsUK or Ofrei?

Hi Guys,

I have read from a few posts about highly modded st19 cartel based 6263/6265 daytona, that a pair of high quality/ identical to gen P302 MK3 pushers were used.
    They were also described as swiss made and of great quality, exactly like gen and much cheaper than Phong's.

I did some research, it seems like people are referring to the pair CousinsUK is selling for 49 pounds, and some other posts mentioned about the P302 pusher ofrei is selling for 49 USD.

Are they the same pusher? and which one is more recommended if they are not?

Also I believe it is also requires modding to fit the pusher to cartel base as I assume they are not direct swap in?

Many thanks for any help of any kind.

PeterChao

Well, I got the cousins for around $50 each. They’re absolutely fine imo

Check my thread over at Repgeek „Cousins to cartel pushers“. I‘ve written down there what’s necessary to do when installing them with pics.
    Last edited by Mr Seamaster; 12-05-20, 08:12.

Comment

Can you tell me the link to the cousins right pushers please?
      Are this the same?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F283612292439

By the way. Nice watch!
      What band number is that jubilee?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Seamaster View Post
        Thanks mate! Your PN looks amazingly elegant with the Jubliee! Could you kindly help to point out which one is the correct one? I saw two on cousins’ website. One with CX=1.90mm, the other one with CX=2.40mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I‘d get the longer one and trim it down. It’s just the part that’s pushing the reset or start part in the movement.

U can easily trim it down to the needed length.

Cheers

Comment

whoah so Rolex parts can be purchased in CousinsUK and Ofrei as well?
            Damn Omega...Swatch Group

Comment

peterchao - Bumping this one to see if there has been any progress on your build, and particularly with respect to changing the pushers.

Comment

peterchao hi mate - i'm also curious to know what you did in the end :-)?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Seamaster View Post

Check my thread over at Repgeek „Cousins to cartel pushers“. I‘ve written down there what’s necessary to do when installing them with pics.
                  hi buddy. which bezel you use?

Comment

Mr Seamaster btw have you tested if the watch was waterproofed with the cousins' pushers?
                    Thx

Comment

No I haven’t tested it. I wouldn’t go swimming with it even if it would pass 10 atm though.

@Twist.. it’s the stock cartel bezel. Planning on a steel one as i prefer the look of that over the bakelite.
                      Last edited by Mr Seamaster; 09-08-20, 09:26.

Comment

Mr Seamaster I saw your repgeek thread and am planning on doing the same mod to my Cartel 6263 - do these pushers from WSO look to be the same as the ones Cousins sells:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SCREW-PUSHE...2/310304839378

They also have a 2-pack but I can't tell if they're the same as the above link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-CROWN-PUS...4AAOSw3iRe6Nps

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by backst0p View Post
                          Mr Seamaster I saw your repgeek thread and am planning on doing the same mod to my Cartel 6263 - do these pushers from WSO look to be the same as the ones Cousins sells:

Thanks!
                          I ordered those P302 pushers from WSO about 6 months ago, but I ended up returning them because the pushers that I received did not match the photos in the sales listing. In particular, the pushers that I recieved lacked the engraved rings around the outer tube and button of each pusher (which was important to me because I was interested in MK3 pushers):

At the time, WSO advised that they didn't have any pushers that matched the MK3 version, so if that is what you're looking for I would suggest sending them a message before you buy.

By the way, if you do decide to buy from WSO on ebay, I would suggest adding the item to your cart and leaving it there for a few days to see if they send you a discount offer (usually 5-10% off). They have done that many times when I have left an item in my cart for 2-3 days.

FYI, I ended up buying these pushers from watchpartusa: ebay link

I have not installed them yet, but they look to be the same construction as the Cousins pushers that Mr Seamaster used.

Best of luck with your build!

Comment

Originally posted by backst0p View Post

Thanks!
                            I‘d avoid buying from WSO, they send u either pure crap or products that don‘t match their pics.

I still have the cousins ones installed without any problems.

I believe the cousins are the same as the watchpartusa ones. They’re all more or less produced at the same factory and get sold by different vendors.

Comment

Spoons oh that link is perfect, thank you! I searched for "6263 pusher" and the WSO ones came up, but the lack of description/good pics threw me off. Will be getting these instead!

Mr Seamaster they do look pretty much identical - now to get the tap and start working. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X