• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Triple 1675 build - case comparison Cartel/Milk/Vietnam

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Triple 1675 comparison - Vietnam -Milk - Cartel

I thought it could be of interest to see the three currently available case sets together. Unfortunately the builds weren't done at the same time so no direct comparison pics, but I think you can get an idea.
There's going to be A LOT of pics below, but this is the high speed internet connection era so that should not be a problem :)

1. Cartel case set.

This is a cartel based build, I reshaped case set, added a vietnam dial, a blue insert and an all red GMT hand. This case set is not bad for a late 1675 build imho.

2. Milk's case set

This is my first Milk's build. I was asked to leave the fatty CG's so you can have a good idea of their look OOB.
Milk's bezel is very very nice, better looking than vietnam imho, but I found it hard to make it turn.
The overall result is very good imho, the only real let down is the lack of engravings.
Dial is from ebay seller richview818, a good quality/price compromise and of the most similar to long E dials.
Sorry for the misaligned cyclops :(

3. Vietnam case set

Well I guess you all know this. Top notch case for top notch builds, but quite expensive. Case is mated with vietnam gilt dial, raffles hands, raffle DWO, gen crown, Milk's fat font insert (top insert currently available imho).

Hope you enjoyed this and possibly find it useful :)

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Great pics bro, thanks for the comparisons.

hanski

Renowned Member
25/4/18
Thanks for this.

Where is VN case set from? I find all VN cases are not created equal.

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
Love the blueberry!!! Hit me up if you ever want to sell!!!! Just beautiful!!

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk