• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica Rolex 7205 rivet bracelet

buluth

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/6/15
Hi everyone.
I was working on a replica 7205 Rolex rivet bracelet and finished it recently. The bracelet and ref 57 end links are completely hand made by me. It is constructed out of 138 individual pieces(147 including clasp and spring bars). Clasp is generic 13 mm because I couldn't find the correct rep. Here is a link to the photos. Tell me what you think. https://imgur.com/a/As20hNc

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Wow, very handy work. Bracelet.looks great and endlinks for perfectly, well done

Reactions: buluth

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
Hi everyone.
I was working on a replica 7205 Rolex rivet bracelet and finished it recently. The bracelet and ref 57 end links are completely hand made by me. It is constructed out of 138 individual pieces(147 including clasp and spring bars). Clasp is generic 13 mm because I couldn't find the correct rep. Here is a link to the photos. Tell me what you think. https://imgur.com/a/As20hNc

Great work! I'll take one, how much?

hanski

Renowned Member
25/4/18
Very nice work! Hard to tell - were you able to clean up all the edges?
would you be willing to share your process in a bit more detail? Whiles it’s done by hand, is it reproducible over and over? I guess otherwise asked, did you make Templates and tools to do this?

buluth

19/6/15
Very nice work! Hard to tell - were you able to clean up all the edges?
would you be willing to share your process in a bit more detail? Whiles it’s done by hand, is it reproducible over and over? I guess otherwise asked, did you make Templates and tools to do this?
Yes everything is cleaned up and either polished or brushed accordingly to gen. I can make full detailed guide here or maybe seperate post? I made a few custom tools and everything is done using old school tools and techniques no power tools used whatsoever. The end links are a total pain and the hardest part of the project, I messed so many times that I wanted to quit but in the end it turned out great. I don't think anyone will be attempting this any time soon tho.

Sent from my SM-J600F using Tapatalk

Reactions: 369mafia and Dan71

Mr Seamaster

Renowned Member
27/4/12
That’s some work of art sir, congrats.

I once tried to do a connecting link and a whole link out of a ss sheet (also for a 7205 I had), I screwed up as hell and bought a whole new bracelet lol

So I know how hard it is to bend ss in the right shape. The hardest part for me was to get the material plane after bending.

Well done and thanks for sharing!

Cheers

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Looks amazing. A real labour of love. Would be great to see the process - did you document it?

Amaiel

Supporter
Certified
27/4/16
It is a unique piece and it is not for sale. I made it for myself. Maybe in the future I will make more.

really amazing work. If you decide in the future to made some pieces for selling please count me as first customer.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Very nice work bro! Making something like that yourself really makes a piece special to own and wear.

jomtones

20/7/19
coming back from a hiatus of looking at rep watches and I'm blown away by the work that members are doing. This in combination with Milk's 1675 cases are impressive. Like everyone else, I'd be happy to see the process.

Spoons

Supporter
Patron
Certified
21/4/19
Very cool and special to build something from scratch. Thanks for sharing!

buluth

19/6/15
I have some more time to make some bracelets. If anyone is interested contact me.

Reactions: watchoself

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
Very nice!
I have a gen version of that and I hate even resizing it because it’s such a pain in the ass so it’s been sitting in a box. Especially after snapping one of the mid link pieces.

I have no idea how you had the patience to do that but great work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
21789bf6e031b787a08efec9cc0418dd.jpg

Mine went horribly wrong. The top link is just bent to Shit. I’m scared to even try to bend it back because it’s so old and brittle.

You can also see on the right on what happens to a link when you bend it too many times. Went straight Thanos on me and SNAP!

A Gen 7205 with 11 (well now 10) links. Almost makes me want to cry. Then sell it and replace it with a jubilee breaker. lol.

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: deadpan

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada
It is a unique piece and it is not for sale. I made it for myself. Maybe in the future I will make more.

sign me up for one if you do!