• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

seek comment for my tudor 7928

ken123

Known Member
8/9/19
I found it from a antique shop and it costs around USD 900
the seller said the dial is rewritten and the movement is gen tudor 2824-2
I know it is defiantly not authentic but I think it is very gen -like
qgNF8.jpg

qgkuJ.jpg

qguJQ.jpg

qgX2k.jpg

qgd6o.jpg

it has kif stabilise

qguJQ.jpg

qg7aL.jpg

qgElR.jpg

Then , I took it for service and change a new dome. also sourced a Jubilee
qg4jP.jpg

qgMOW.jpg

qgsdS.jpg

qgPFD.jpg

qgF6v.jpg

What do u guys think?

Last edited:

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
thank you. which image host do u use?
Sign up to Clickpix.org - it's been set up by our tech guy here Glaude, and once you've uploaded your pics you just need to copy paste the "bb code full" into your post. There's even a link to access clickpix directly, in the top right corner of the message composer window.

qcuBp.jpg

perfecto71

25/7/19
UK
You can use the one built into the board by clicking the photo button with the blue plus or IMGBB is good.

jimcon11

Known Member
25/6/17
Watch definitely has a lot of tells but it looks decent. The hour and minute hand are surprisingly close to how they should be.

If you're happy with it then that's what counts.

To make it awesome I would try to do the following: add chamfers to lugs, get a Vietnam dial, relume hands, replace seconds hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: ken123

ken123

Known Member
8/9/19
Watch definitely has a lot of tells but it looks decent. The hour and minute hand are surprisingly close to how they should be.

If you're happy with it then that's what counts.

To make it awesome I would try to do the following: add chamfers to lugs, get a Vietnam dial, relume hands, replace seconds hand.

thanks for your comment . where can i source the Vietnam dials and how about the insert?

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
Okay I believe I see 2 different watches here.... the first peice is nice passes for a phong case set and dial. The peice with the jubilee bracelet looks to be a cartel....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Edit: okay nevrmind, I see what happened. The super dome needs to go along with the jubilee :D

Jingelee jangley jubilee Man!

Cheers mate nice pick up ;)

Last edited:

ken123

Known Member
8/9/19
Okay I believe I see 2 different watches here.... the first peice is nice passes for a phong case set and dial. The peice with the jubilee bracelet looks to be a cartel....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Edit: okay nevrmind, I see what happened. The super dome needs to go along with the jubilee :D

Jingelee jangley jubilee Man!

Cheers mate nice pick up ;)

same watch

just changed the bracelet and dome