• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Viet 6542 - last upgrade (gen plexi) and aged DW

dharma

F.a.i.g.a. addicted
13/11/14
The Hive
Hi guys,

i noted the 6542 appreciation is growing up in the last months......this is mine, a Serpico Y Laino - Red Depth- Pink dial, a custom dial that master tripdog ask his supplier to create for me...a masterpiece as usual from master Trip.

From the original work i made two upgrade with the help fo a great guy , eddy@manu : a new, fantastic, roulette Dw (from Riyi on Ebay) and, finally, a GEN PLEXI (always on Ebay), and now it is, IMHO and if your budget is about 2 o 3k euros, almost perfect.....

Some pics, from the first release to now, and a comparation with the non upgraded plexi (and non aged DW).......

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
Very very nice !

Thanks for sharing, and wear it in good health.

eddy@manu

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/1/17
Hi guys,

i noted the 6542 appreciation is growing up in the last months......this is mine, a Serpico Y Laino - Red Depth- Pink dial, a custom dial that master tripdog ask his supplier to create for me...a masterpiece as usual from master Trip.

From the original work i made two upgrade with the help fo a great guy , eddy@manu : a new, fantastic, roulette Dw (from Riyi on Ebay) and, finally, a GEN PLEXI (always on Ebay), and now it is, IMHO and if your budget is about 2 o 3k euros, almost perfect.....

thank you my friend, now it looks good

Some pics, from the first release to now, and a comparation with the non upgraded plexi (and non aged DW).......

thank you my friend, now it looks good.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:

bootlegboy

Renowned Member
14/6/18
Mate, you might have just pushed me over the edge on getting a 6542 lol

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada
looks great the aged dw really puts it at another level!!

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Well damn! That looks amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron