• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dial repainter/relume

markiemark

Bracelet King
Patron
18/4/13
EU
Im looking for someone who can fix a vietnam dial:

KfLgp.jpg

As you can see the 8 is gone :(
Who is able to repaint this? I really need this to be done perfectly as it was before...

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
Oof! That’s rough. It does look like it’s an applied marker/lume tho. I’m sure you can buy it from somewhere.

It’s hard to match that style of lume. Puffy is easy but that crumbly look is gonna be tough to do.

I would say hit up NCRich but last time I asked him if he had some time for work, he was busy. You can try. Hanski is also good. You can see his thread below. Title is “lume practice”. He did one that looks VERY close to what yours looks like.

I would offer to help but I don’t have that thick of lume powder and that’s what you need. Not the stuff that’s ground to a fine powder like mine.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Julian13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/12/15
hanski I would definitely recommend for the job! He is a seriously great guy and very skilled.

Reactions: hanski

hanski

Renowned Member
25/4/18
Im looking for someone who can fix a vietnam dial:

KfLgp.jpg

As you can see the 8 is gone :(
Who is able to repaint this? I really need this to be done perfectly as it was before...

I can help with this. All you want is the 8 marker relumed? Matching, obviously. Does the lume glow or not?

Anyways, PM me if you’d like.