• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Come check out my gold nipples!

jomtones

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/19
This is the second build I've seen that lists "pubes" as a part. I'm out of the loop...but I want in.

On the other hand, amazing build. Given that it's solid 18k gold is it more prone to dents/marks compared to 316 stainless?

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
This is the second build I've seen that lists "pubes" as a part. I'm out of the loop...but I want in.

On the other hand, amazing build. Given that it's solid 18k gold is it more prone to dents/marks compared to 316 stainless?

Every gen watch has one single pube of the watch maker inside of the case. Usually hidden somewhere in the movement as a signature, in this case yodog used Gen rolex pubes to preserve the authenticity of the watch instead of his own. I wonder where he sourced the pube from though ..

yodog

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
2/9/11
In my parent's basement
Every gen watch has one single pube of the watch maker inside of the case. Usually hidden somewhere in the movement as a signature, in this case yodog used Gen rolex pubes to preserve the authenticity of the watch instead of his own. I wonder where he sourced the pube from though ..

Why did you let out the secret.... I've gone bald down there from hiding mine in all the yodog builds.....

Reactions: 369mafia

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Why did you let out the secret.... I've gone bald down there from hiding mine in all the yodog builds.....

In case someone tries to sell a build of yours they should know how they can prove it is indeed yours ..

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada
Image result for I love gold austin powers

nicely done brother!!

Reactions: yodog

Julian13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/12/15
Sorry to revive an old thread here but where did you get an 18k case for a 1675? Unless its gen of course.