El cornino 1675 / Bezel Ball Bearings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCShrek View Post
    Oh good Lord...go to Marvelous Replica and get their 1675. It's BP I believe and only $100. And like all the excellent modders above me have already stated, any 1675 from any TD should be devoid of bearings. Glaude , feel free to rename me to "spoonfeeder"..LOL

PS...kidding on the rename
    Whoopps... too late ... renamed ...

Hit me up in a week to get it removed (or sooner)

Comment

Originally posted by Glaude View Post

Whoopps... too late ... renamed ...

Hit me up in a week to get it removed (or sooner)
      NICE! Always on your A game...

Comment

odessa you have reported this thread. I have read through it all and I do not see any "offensive slang" as reported. Please explain.

As stated clearly no 1675 has ball bearings. The bezel is friction fit with a retaining ring. The old 4 digit bezels are not uni directional.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
        There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
        ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
        https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
        Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

Comment

Smh

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
          RM#1:
          I’ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I’ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

Inbe4 next thread: Why does my vintage 1675 not have rehaut engravings?!

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
            RM#1:
            I’ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I’ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

everyone's here because of a report for 1675 with ball bearing?
              Last edited by tt88; 31-10-19, 13:14.

" To break the rules, you must first master them. "

Read the Sales Section Rules HERE before posting a Sales

Comment

Originally posted by tt88 View Post
                It's a staff gathering

RM#1:

QFOAHDT

Comment

Lol

Please continue I want more

Comment

Originally posted by tt88 View Post
                    The problem is yodog 's reply apparently.

Dave explained to me it means Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. I did not know that was offensive lol.

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

The collection

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

Comment

The guy reported Yodog for WTF?

@odessa You have to be kidding me? Do you think our staff have nothing better to do? Did the mean man offend you?
                      Either take a teaspoon of cement and harden the fuck up or bugger off to a nice, safe, site. May I suggest disney.com?

************************************************** ********
                      People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                      ************************************************** *************
                      hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                      ************************************************** ********
                      When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Perhaps we should create a RWI creche, for our more sensitive souls......

Comment

QFOAHDT

Comment

I got reported? lol....
                            Gens: Rolex 228238, Rolex 1675/8, Rolex 1675, Rolex 116610LN
                            Reps: Rolex 116520

Comment

Originally posted by yodog View Post
                              I got reported? lol....

The collection

Comment

Originally posted by C Master View Post

If she's the one that reprimands me then I'll be bad all day long.
                                https://picr.me/tripdog/albums

Comment

Working...
                                X