• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lets see your vintage watches

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
IMG-20190910-150105.jpg

Reactions: Danii

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I've never paid attention to this reference, but now I can't stop starring at this pic :drool:

Be careful the bluesy is a pure addiction and a money pit lol.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Be careful the bluesy is a pure addiction and a money pit lol.

I thought I was done with watches for 2019..then I saw the latest VSF release, the new Seamaster 300 ceramic titanium and did the only respectable thing a watch nut does in such situations.. Yes, I've bought the damn thing.. But that was it for 2019, you know..
And now this!! But I'm not going all in this time, it will just be a nice BP OTB rep. I hope anyway..
I better stay away from this place for a couple of months..
Damn, is your Bluesy pretty:lovestruck:

Last edited:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I thought I was done with watches for 2019..then I saw the latest VSF release, the new Seamaster 300 ceramic titanium and did the only respectable thing a watch nut does in such situations.. Yes, I've bought the damn thing.. But that was it for 2019, you know..
And now this!! But I'm not going all in this time, it will just be a nice BP OTB rep. I hope anyway..
I better stay away from this place for a couple of months..
Damn, is your Bluesy pretty:lovestruck:

OH I have an OMF two tome 300 on the shopping list.

I made the mistake of buying a BP and it sucked me right into the Franken route. BE CAREFUL>

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
OH I have an OMF two tome 300 on the shopping list.

I made the mistake of buying a BP and it sucked me right into the Franken route. BE CAREFUL>

Don't tell me about the two tone... Did you see that VSF is about to release the white dial version of the 300? I don't see how I'll be able to resist that bugger.

Thanks for the warning about the franken rabbit hole, been there and have absolutely zero desire of ever going back..:bolt: