• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lets see your vintage watches

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
xwrMtFp.jpg

Reactions: 369mafia

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Very Sexy!!

It is isn't it. i have toyed with the idea of selling this but the minute I put it on that thought goes out the window. The only reason I would sell it is to get a 100% gen one I think.

Reactions: johnlogan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
It is isn't it. i have toyed with the idea of selling this but the minute I put it on that thought goes out the window. The only reason I would sell it is to get a 100% gen one I think.

I would just hold on to it as production has stopped on these models. Even as a REP it will be a collectors item going forward. Smart move obtaining one. Looks amazing.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I would just hold on to it as production has stopped on these models. Even as a REP it will be a collectors item going forward. Smart move obtaining one. Looks amazing.

This one is a super franken unfortunately. I have the rep but it just did not look right. Some of the WM9s were amazing. This is a re worked startime case but there is a lot of Rolex in there.

Reactions: johnlogan