Wow love the bezel man! Gen or franken?

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan0209 View Post

Wow love the bezel man! Gen or franken?
      Thanks mate! It's a franken DJ.

Cheers!

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
        There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
        ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
        Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Vietnam 165.024 big triangle with gen Omega cal 552

Comment

And today on cooking with C Master. How to prepare a stuffed beef heart.

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Out for a New Years Day walk around Cregclare Castle, Co. Galway.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G981B met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Replica01 View Post

I see you and raise :-)

My recent builds
                            Pics builds 2020

Vietnam Tudor 9401 black - Swiss ETA 2846
                            Rolex 5513 - Vietnam build Ruby dial insert - Swiss ETA 2824
                            Rolex 5512 - Vietnam build - Swiss ETA 2824
                            Tudor 79090 - Cartel build Yuki dial Ruby bezel - A2836

My vintage Seiko Bell-Matics
                            My vintage Omega Dynamics

Comment

Double post (f*cking tapatalk)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X