Comment

Originally posted by Usd97 View Post

Sorry what do you mean?

Can I know how to build a watch?

Comment

RWI SUPPORTER

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
          There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
          ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
          Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Comment

My Universal Geneve from the '40s
              It was a lucky ebay-find, not even 20 minutes before the auction ended. The pictures looked good, the movement shot seemed clean, and it was oh so cheap at barely 90€. At 32mm it sounds small but because of the very thin bezel and the light dial it wears larger than it is; my 40mm Hamilton Khaki seems oversized now that I got used to wearing this one. It came without a strap, so I got the most lightweight milanese that felt alright. Turns out it was slightly wider than the lugs, so I had to file it down a bit - there are no 17.5mm straps available.

Comment

Originally posted by dkrnrl15 View Post

Can I know how to build a watch?
                I suppose using the hands....just kitting. I suggest you to start reading the tutorial present in this site. You will find a LOT of information and how-to-do to start

Comment

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KJ2020 View Post

May I know the source of the dial and insert? Is it genuine?

Comment

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

6152/1

Comment

6152/1

Comment

This insert has a lovely blue hue in certain lights. After a couple month of tinkering I think it’s finally done (at least for now)

Comment

Working...
                                X