• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lets see your vintage watches

Eunomians

Renowned Member
15/3/06
Some more Space-Age action:

IMG-1338.jpg

IMG-4205.jpg

vcelkama

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
14/10/21
good morning,
beautiful your vintage.

Speaking of 1665 Double Red, what do you think is the best quandrant to work on? obviously for cal 1570.
thank you
Quandrant = dial? If so, I think there are experts here who can answer. I have build 3x 1665 using viet dials from Kuared and from my point of view there are pretty good (great white, DRSD mk II and mk IV). They are normally supplied with feet for gen calibers (1575), so in my case I needed to cut the feet to fit them to low beat ETAs. I have a plan to build a franken using 1575 soon too so will be thinking about which dial to use again.

I think other viet dials are also pretty good (Phong?)

Vitto2

Known Member
Patron
Certified
14/1/22
Quandrant = dial? If so, I think there are experts here who can answer. I have build 3x 1665 using viet dials from Kuared and from my point of view there are pretty good (great white, DRSD mk II and mk IV). They are normally supplied with feet for gen calibers (1575), so in my case I needed to cut the feet to fit them to low beat ETAs. I have a plan to build a franken using 1575 soon too so will be thinking about which dial to use again.

I think other viet dials are also pretty good (Phong?)
Yes,
the viet dials are well made.
On my 1665 I had mounted a supply gen dial, obviously on cal 1570.
I thought yours was MQ.