• Show
Clear All

Comment

90220 ranger
      WANTED: ROLEX 6541 Milgauss Faraday Cage / Case back
      Too many watches...not enough time...

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
        There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
        ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
        https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
        Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

Comment

Comment

Recent purchase - 1994 Speedy

love the patina and the faded bezel

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by C Master View Post
                  Always been a big fan of this watch! What case and what hand set are used?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cgonne View Post
                      The best

Comment

Originally posted by nicholasa1234 View Post

Always been a big fan of this watch! What case and what hand set are used?

The Case is a Cartel worked on by tripdog the hands are aftermarket as far as I know with matching lume.

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

The collection

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

Comment

The collection

Comment

Hulk, soon to be vintage?

Comment

Comment

The collection

Comment

Working...
                                X