• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A few new vintage Daytona projects. 6239, 6263 & Tropical 6265's!

oldwatchguy

Known Member
17/3/16
A few more recent builds using parts Ive been collecting for years.
Sorry for the crappy iPhone shots. These were all quick shots I took over the last 2 days after completing the builds. Ill post better images soon!

Reactions: p0pperini

Seven7r

24/5/15
Is this a Cartel base?

Where were you able to source the dials from? I'm really interested in building one as well!

Ericr45

Looking Around
13/9/19
Hello all:)
I look for the pusher (Mark 2 "P301") the one at "4 oçlock" position. Do you know of any that will fit on my genuine Daytona 6265? I see some are available on eBay etc...but they cost the shirt off your back...+ some more!
I need to also du general servi ce and change the mainspring...

Advice?

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Hello all:)
I look for the pusher (Mark 2 "P301") the one at "4 oçlock" position. Do you know of any that will fit on my genuine Daytona 6265? I see some are available on eBay etc...but they cost the shirt off your back...+ some more!
I need to also du general servi ce and change the mainspring...

Advice?
Have you tried calling RSC? They possibly can sending the watch to Switzerland. I done it before with a 5517

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

paolomartello

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/4/16
I bought a great watch that was built by oldwatchguy I love it!! I need to service the movement since it is running faster than it should and the chrono hand sets before it should.

Do you know a good watch technician in Italy that could help me with the matter?

Thanks

oldwatchguy

Known Member
17/3/16
I bought a great watch that was built by oldwatchguy I love it!! I need to service the movement since it is running faster than it should and the chrono hand sets before it should.

Do you know a good watch technician in Italy that could help me with the matter?

Thanks

What of you mean the chrono hands sets before it should?

paolomartello

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/4/16
I mean, the chrono hand stops between 10 and 11 o’clock, but Iqas aware of it when I purchased the watch, I would like just to fix the problem and the mechanism