• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Do anyone have any suggestions for 1675

Januar74

Looking Around
7/6/19
Indonesia
As a sub rookie to this forum but actually I have been studying Rolex vintage for a while.
I have a project to build a Rolex 1675. I already have dial,hands,5.3crown,2836gmt movement.
But the case,I don't want to use Vietnam case or cartel case.
Maybe I will make a case by cnc and a lot of handmade,I will try it and I am not sure if it is successful or not.
Or I should use the Vietnamese case directly.
Do anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.

V9aWZe.md.jpg
V9aziT.md.jpg
V9ayIA.md.jpg
V9aIXQ.md.jpg

Hi, I just joined the forum, have interest to build a 1675 but with zero experience.

Would you share with me how much is the parts cost? And where did you buy it? And what tools and reference that needed to build the watch?

Thank you very much.

milk051506

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/8/18
Hi, I just joined the forum, have interest to build a 1675 but with zero experience.

Would you share with me how much is the parts cost? And where did you buy it? And what tools and reference that needed to build the watch?

Thank you very much.

The quality of the part determines the price, and the tool you will need experience and the choice for your own

Reactions: Januar74

bootlegboy

Renowned Member
14/6/18
I am following this thread, simply because I want an excuse to get another 1675 haha. yodog how does this look?

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Looking nice. Can we see a side profile?

Reactions: Palace

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada
These look awesome..those crown guards are a thing of beauty!

Redheart

17/5/19
Wow it's really a blast to see this being done, congrats!
When you are amazed when looking at nice crown guards, you know you are deep into this hobby!