• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Question about BP 5513

laddergoating

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/9/18
Hey all, just a quick question about the BP 5513s that are out there. I'm thinking about ordering one as a modding base for a 5513 build and I was curious if these use a Cartel/JKF case or if they use a different case and if anyone has any experience with using a BP 5513 as a base for a build.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Different case with shorter CG's. Cartel case is a better choice for modding imho.

Tobi007

17/1/17
Hey all, just a quick question about the BP 5513s that are out there. I'm thinking about ordering one as a modding base for a 5513 build and I was curious if these use a Cartel/JKF case or if they use a different case and if anyone has any experience with using a BP 5513 as a base for a build.

I would order an JKF case (Cartel) one TD here have it on sale.

laddergoating

15/9/18
Different case with shorter CG's. Cartel case is a better choice for modding imho.

Awesome, thanks. I'll definitely go the Cartel route then.

I would order an JKF case (Cartel) one TD here have it on sale.

Do you happen to know which TD currently has it on sale? I tried looking through everyone on the TD list and I couldn't seem to find anyone who had it on sale.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Look for JKF factory

Tobi007

17/1/17
That post was from 3 years ago but you never know, maybe they are still on sale. Haha. sead1999 also has them for decent prices at Supermirrors.

Yes it is an old post, but still on sale ( I ordered 1680 last week :D )