• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

We see your vintage 1675, unleash hell

JaxJax

Horology Curious
26/11/20
That is a seriously nice build. So its just a base BP 1675 and then a Milk insert? Where were the dial and GMT hand from Yuki? Did you relume the hands at all?

Mbari my bro always makes amazing pieces ... I’m beyond happy with this GMT! Thanks again buddy!

Reactions: Mbari

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Thanks I’m sure it’s not for everyone but I have been a Serti dial fan for years

Off topic for this thread, but I'm thinking seriously of having some synthetic ruby gems cut for this dial. I asked a jeweler about it, it's not very expensive at all but I have to give him the markers only. He won't work on a fake Rolex dial. Not a dealbreaker, I probably would have wanted it that way anyway to eliminate risk to dial damage. They don't make these rep dials anymore AFAIK.

15766634123116.jpg

Specter1000

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/2/15
Cincy area
Off topic for this thread, but I'm thinking seriously of having some synthetic ruby gems cut for this dial. I asked a jeweler about it, it's not very expensive at all but I have to give him the markers only. He won't work on a fake Rolex dial. Not a dealbreaker, I probably would have wanted it that way anyway to eliminate risk to dial damage. They don't make these rep dials anymore AFAIK.

I could have helped you out a couple of years ago...my father (passed away) cut gemstones as a hobby...I now have all his equipment, but like anything, it will take me years to become any good at it......

Reactions: KJ2020

Islander36

I'm Pretty Popular
28/2/14

15766634123116.jpg

I just bought my Serti dial on EBay and had it installed. I’m working on a 5 digit sub with another one right now. If you look at their dials, they make their own, and you could probably just buy the 3 markers you need from them already made and ready to install.

Reactions: KJ2020