We see your vintage 1675, unleash hell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mbari View Post
    Dial and hands from eBay, milk insert. All aged and lumed by me. Thank you mate!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    I keep on coming back to your 1675 man, its really very lovely. The insert colours are just too sexy

Comment

Mine say hi!
      Quick shot with new smartphone

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
      Last edited by pippoh_eja; 14-01-21, 18:27.

Comment

Originally posted by MJH89 View Post

That is a seriously nice build. So its just a base BP 1675 and then a Milk insert? Where were the dial and GMT hand from Yuki? Did you relume the hands at all?
        Mbari my bro always makes amazing pieces ... I’m beyond happy with this GMT! Thanks again buddy!

Comment

Comment

First attempt at bleaching a insert, they fade fast,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Islander36 View Post
              Really beautiful piece bro.
              We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
              GMT Movements Explained
              BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
              Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
              The Fantasy Watch Thread
              Noob GMT's poor bezel design
              Ceramic insert paint mod

Double Nine Gonzo!

Comment

Originally posted by KJ2020 View Post

Really beautiful piece bro.
                Thanks I’m sure it’s not for everyone but I have been a Serti dial fan for years

Comment

Thanks I’m sure it’s not for everyone but I have been a Serti dial fan for years
                  Off topic for this thread, but I'm thinking seriously of having some synthetic ruby gems cut for this dial. I asked a jeweler about it, it's not very expensive at all but I have to give him the markers only. He won't work on a fake Rolex dial. Not a dealbreaker, I probably would have wanted it that way anyway to eliminate risk to dial damage. They don't make these rep dials anymore AFAIK.

We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                  GMT Movements Explained
                  BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
                  Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
                  The Fantasy Watch Thread
                  Noob GMT's poor bezel design
                  Ceramic insert paint mod

Double Nine Gonzo!

Comment

Off topic for this thread, but I'm thinking seriously of having some synthetic ruby gems cut for this dial. I asked a jeweler about it, it's not very expensive at all but I have to give him the markers only. He won't work on a fake Rolex dial. Not a dealbreaker, I probably would have wanted it that way anyway to eliminate risk to dial damage. They don't make these rep dials anymore AFAIK.
                    I could have helped you out a couple of years ago...my father (passed away) cut gemstones as a hobby...I now have all his equipment, but like anything, it will take me years to become any good at it......

Comment

First attempt at bleaching a insert, they fade fast,,,,

Sexy af though

Comment

I just bought my Serti dial on EBay and had it installed. I’m working on a 5 digit sub with another one right now. If you look at their dials, they make their own, and you could probably just buy the 3 markers you need from them already made and ready to install.

Comment

Took some nice pics today! Enjoy..

Comment

Comment

Comment

Just to show off the talents of The Master Yodog, see photo below of a gen 1675 with OCC dial (for more photos: https://www.watchpool24.com/en/30734...l-occ-full-set)

His build looks incredibly close, especially with the wonderful tropical dial which has taken on a beautiful brownish hue, and would fool 99% of casual observers!

Comment

Working...
                                X