Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We see your vintage 1675, unleash hell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by ebzen02 View Post

    Very very nice!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks you ????


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

    Comment


      Originally posted by remix2040 View Post

      Holy balls. What’s the specs on this beauty
      gen bezel
      gen fat font insert
      gen service dial
      gen hands set (relumed)
      gen crown
      gen glass
      gen 78360 bracelet & gen 558 endlinks

      eta 2836-2 + gmt
      open 6,9 vintage dwo
      vietnam case
      Last edited by salad; 06-02-20, 06:41.

      Comment


        Originally posted by lawlessflyer View Post
        Now there's a nice piece, congratulations man

        Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
        Thanks!!!!

        Comment



          Comment


            Originally posted by PatrickSZ View Post



            Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
            Love your insert!!!!!!

            Comment



              WANTED: ROLEX 6541 Milgauss Faraday Cage / Case back
              Too many watches...not enough time...

              Comment


                Originally posted by salad View Post

                gen bezel
                gen fat font insert
                gen service dial
                gen hands set (relumed)
                gen crown
                gen glass
                gen 78360 bracelet & gen 558 endlinks

                eta 2836-2 + gmt
                open 6,9 vintage dwo
                vietnam case
                There was absolutely no wonder for me, I new 90% was gen!

                question, where did you source your dwo? This is an aftermarket date yea?

                very nice piece congratulations again.

                Comment





                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  WANTED: ROLEX 6541 Milgauss Faraday Cage / Case back
                  Too many watches...not enough time...

                  Comment


                    Last edited by Redheart; 06-02-20, 23:34.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by lawlessflyer View Post

                      There was absolutely no wonder for me, I new 90% was gen!

                      question, where did you source your dwo? This is an aftermarket date yea?

                      very nice piece congratulations again.
                      I got the dwo from korean rap forum market like rwi. The seller name is ‘J glass’
                      I’ve heard that he sent some sample dwos to yodog and he liked it. (Not sure it’s true or not)

                      If you’re intersted, i can ask him his email and tell you.



                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by salad View Post

                        I got the dwo from korean rap forum market like rwi. The seller name is ‘J glass’
                        I’ve heard that he sent some sample dwos to yodog and he liked it. (Not sure it’s true or not)

                        If you’re intersted, i can ask him his email and tell you.



                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Are the fonts raised? As in are the numbers raised slightly via pad printed?

                        The text looks great but I think I have a similar vector file. I just need to print a few and see how they look.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                          milk051506 fat font bezel insert mounted. Love it
                          Last edited by DrHuHill; 08-02-20, 10:33.

                          Comment


                            Best bezel insert ever for the 1675 imho, if you like the fat fonts

                            Comment


                              Comment



                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X