• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Workman’s Vintage Rolex 5513

hanski

Renowned Member
25/4/18
5513, the non-chronometer brother to the 5512 bears a clean, simple 2-line dial. This replica gets one thing gen-spec, it’s not a chronometer either!

Originally received in a M2M trade as a lightly modded stock Cartel, I decided to continue to process - tidying up some of the details.
These watches come chunky! I’ve since slimmed down the CG’s, reshaped and slimmed the lugs, recut the chamfers, repolished, and rebrushed. Dial and hands have been relumed with a dark tritium color. Insert incrementally aged.
Popped it on an aged riveted bracelet I had lying around and I’ve got a nice tool watch.
aHXl3.jpg

aH4vb.jpg

aHmq2.jpg

aHAMd.jpg

aLDBZ.jpg

aLu8R.jpg

aLKvg.jpg

aLpqa.jpg

aLvey.jpg

aL1BG.jpg

aLQ8q.jpg

Reactions: blackboxes

Dino2018

Patron
Certified
14/3/18
The 5513 is probably the most beautiful sub of themall! You did a good job on yours, congratulations. One never ends improving these little things… Next a WSO bezel would be a nice improvement, and then an Athaya Crown and tube. Then you see other examples around here and it comes naturally a desire for a Vietnam dial... you can end with a 1K plus Cartel based rep! Enjoy!

Reactions: nest1

ADINVA

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/5/18
Nice job! Nice patina, love the dark tritium lume. Great piece!