• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor 9411/0

hanski

Renowned Member
25/4/18
I present for your viewing pleasure a 1981 Genstein Franken Tudor 9411/0. The project started out with the purchase of a genuine Tudor 2784 movement and went from there.

- Gen Tudor 2784 movement, fully disassembled, cleaned, oiled, and rebuilt. Required new automatic works bridge, balance wheel, keyless works, and stem. Unfortunately I have not sourced a glucydur balance wheel so it’s nickel for now

- Gen 704 Rolex crown and tube

- MQ mid case and case back. Fully reshaped & tapered lugs and lightly repshaped CG’s. Chamfers recut and case repolished. Tube retapped and countersunk to accept gen tube

- Phong bezel assembly and insert. Lightly aged and repolished

- Phong dial relumed

- TC hand set, aged in Pacific Ocean water and organic apple cider vinegar, relumed to match dial

- Verlux 25-125 crystal

- Erika’s Original MN strap

- And the odds and ends, gaskets lubed, new dial seat, new case clamps, new movement ring, pressure fit all parts, etc

4AoBL.jpg

4AGeo.jpg

4AlNK.jpg

4Agye.jpg

4AFHT.jpg

4AYeA.jpg

4AdDQ.jpg

4AqNf.jpg

4AOyX.jpg

Letmeinplease

30/8/16
Awesome looking watch, 9411 is on my list of builds !

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

zinduna

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/7/09
Very nice work, thanks for sharing. Enjoy!

clacor64

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/12/18
I present for your viewing pleasure a 1981 Genstein Franken Tudor 9411/0. The project started out with the purchase of a genuine Tudor 2784 movement and went from there.

- Gen Tudor 2784 movement, fully disassembled, cleaned, oiled, and rebuilt. Required new automatic works bridge, balance wheel, keyless works, and stem. Unfortunately I have not sourced a glucydur balance wheel so it’s nickel for now

- Gen 704 Rolex crown and tube

- MQ mid case and case back. Fully reshaped & tapered lugs and lightly repshaped CG’s. Chamfers recut and case repolished. Tube retapped and countersunk to accept gen tube

- Phong bezel assembly and insert. Lightly aged and repolished

- Phong dial relumed

- TC hand set, aged in Pacific Ocean water and organic apple cider vinegar, relumed to match dial

- Verlux 25-125 crystal

- Erika’s Original MN strap

- And the odds and ends, gaskets lubed, new dial seat, new case clamps, new movement ring, pressure fit all parts, etc

4AoBL.jpg

4AGeo.jpg

4AlNK.jpg

4Agye.jpg

4AFHT.jpg

4AYeA.jpg

4AdDQ.jpg

4AqNf.jpg

4AOyX.jpg

very nice,

where did you buy this watch?

JLCgeo