• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Super franken 1675 build

cazwrx187

Known Member
15/8/15
Upstate NY
That is absolutely beautiful. I love it with the Pepsi. I can’t wait to finish mine. I have all the gen parts. Just need a Vietnam case and watchmaker to put the 1570gmt together.

hanski

Renowned Member
25/4/18
Super nice! This is my dream gen-stein, a 1675. If only parts weren’t so excessively expensive...
Really like that black insert, it’s a level of subtlety and elegance that allows this watch to fly under the radar unless the viewer is in the know.
Enjoy the watch!

Reactions: stufuse and yodog

lcz.79

Renowned Member
Supporting Vendor
28/2/13
gen handset!

hi yodog, from which maker come the case?...im going to buy one but I'm not sure if go with Phong, Ruby or MQ, i want a normal 1675 case not PCG or rounded one...
thanks in advance..

yodog

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
2/9/11
In my parent's basement
hi yodog, from which maker come the case?...im going to buy one but I'm not sure if go with Phong, Ruby or MQ, i want a normal 1675 case not PCG or rounded one...
thanks in advance..

They all come from the same source. MQ and Phong charges a 2x premium because they rework it so its slimmer and aged.

Mine is from the same sources, closest to rubys in current form. But I did so some reshaping work myself also so its slimmer and correct CG.

Reactions: rwacc

lcz.79

Renowned Member
Supporting Vendor
28/2/13
They all come from the same source. MQ and Phong charges a 2x premium because they rework it so its slimmer and aged.

Mine is from the same sources, closest to rubys in current form. But I did so some reshaping work myself also so its slimmer and correct CG.

okk...so your advise is to take it from Ruby an rework it?..if is the same starting case of phong, i save my money..;)

bootlegboy

Renowned Member
14/6/18
yodog have you tried fitting the 93150 bracelets with with the 1675 before? Do they fit nicely or nah?

I prefer the solid endlinks as they are beefier than the hollow end links. Any thoughts?

yodog

Patron
Certified
2/9/11
In my parent's basement
yodog have you tried fitting the 93150 bracelets with with the 1675 before? Do they fit nicely or nah?

I prefer the solid endlinks as they are beefier than the hollow end links. Any thoughts?
Have not since I dont have any but it should fit but may be wobbly

Drummania

Renowned Member
8/6/12

93150 is paired with hollow end links.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rollie_collector

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/18
Just here to say this is amazing work. I've seen your builds posted elsewhere before and I just hope one day I will have one of my own!

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
Prefer it with the black insert looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Relfson

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/6/18
I want this watch. I want it i want it i want itttt.

the price can never be right?