• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 6542 - budget factory option by TS-Station

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Is that the stock DWO? Looks very nice with those open sixes and nines!

Yep, that’s stock. It’s very nice.

Here it is compared to riyi’s.

7958998de4ef39c86ac904ea8c756be5.jpg

I prefer the vintage tone of the stock one.

SuperTopGun

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/2/15
I don’t know, possibly. You might want to consider buying the whole bracelet from Ruby, it’s higher quality and more accurate than the one that comes with the watch.

OK thanks

me&tedd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/3/15
Aight, just placed order and selected VISA credit card payment. Let’s see what happens.

Hor-Fan

Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Aight, just placed order and selected VISA credit card payment. Let’s see what happens.

I don’t anything will happen until after the holiday, but good luck! I would still recommend BTC.

Hor-Fan

Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Is it really that easy? They had a couple of videos but they're gone.

Their videos were confusing, tbh. To use BTC, sign up to Coinbase, do not purchase BTC with a bank transfer as it will take over a week to clear.
Arrange your order with TS first, letting them know you wish to pay with BTC and they will give you the total price in usd and provide you with their BTC address.
Log onto Coinbase and using a Debit card, purchase enough bitcoin to cover the transaction + approximately $20-$25 more to cover the debit fee ( around $15) and transaction costs.
As soon as your bitcoin purchase is complete, immediately open your bitcoin wallet and hit the send icon, copy and paste the receiver’s BTC address( double check to make sure it is complete and correct) enter the usd amount and send. You will get a confirmation of the transaction from CB, take a screenshot and send to TS. If you do this during TS business hours, they will confirm receipt within minutes.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Their videos were confusing, tbh. To use BTC, sign up to Coinbase, do not purchase BTC with a bank transfer as it will take over a week to clear.
Arrange your order with TS first, letting them know you wish to pay with BTC and they will give you the total price in usd and provide you with their BTC address.
Log onto Coinbase and using a Debit card, purchase enough bitcoin to cover the transaction + approximately $20-$25 more to cover the debit fee ( around $15) and transaction costs.
As soon as your bitcoin purchase is complete, immediately open your bitcoin wallet and hit the send icon, copy and paste the receiver’s BTC address( double check to make sure it is complete and correct) enter the usd amount and send. You will get a confirmation of the transaction from CB, take a screenshot and send to TS. If you do this during TS business hours, they will confirm receipt within minutes.

Sounds very good! And those fees get probably covered with the 5% discount TDs usually offer, right?

superh3ro

Known Member
26/3/17
so has anyone been able to pay through cc recently? still on holiday/payment needed?

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
Bitcoins or $ ?

Envoyé de mon Moto G (5) Plus en utilisant Tapatalk

banks dont do bitcoin.

You pay from your own currency to HKD

revolut dont send to china, so needs a Hong Kong bank, which im sure plenty dealers would have.

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
banks dont do bitcoin.

You pay from your own currency to HKD

revolut dont send to china, so needs a Hong Kong bank, which im sure plenty dealers would have.
So what you mean is :
1 - ask TSWatch if they have a HK bank
2 - do a bank transfer in HKD
3 - via Revolut ecard (for security)
Am I right ?

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
So what you mean is :
1 - ask TSWatch if they have a HK bank
2 - do a bank transfer in HKD
3 - via Revolut ecard (for security)
Am I right ?

how would you propose to do a bank transfer with ecard?

You would just do a wire transfer via the Revolut app. you dont use a card (same security)