• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex 6542 GMT Red Depth rating.

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada
And they said it couldn't be done.!! You're just the man to get it done!! Awesome work as always Trip!! Just stunning.!! The aging on the insert looks soo gen!! Next level !!

I received a compliment on my insert the other day...was told it was the best "fakealite" they've seen!! They were right, until they see this one!!

On builds like these, do you ever just want to refund the customer and keep it yourself?? lol

Reactions: tripdog

steve3sc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/6/15
Wow. Another phenomenal build! Really awesome work, and the info you included was an interesting read....love the back-story element of your posts. Well thought out and executed.

Can't wait for the next one.

Reactions: tripdog

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
And they said it couldn't be done.!! You're just the man to get it done!! Awesome work as always Trip!! Just stunning.!! The aging on the insert looks soo gen!! Next level !!

I received a compliment on my insert the other day...was told it was the best "fakealite" they've seen!! They were right, until they see this one!!

On builds like these, do you ever just want to refund the customer and keep it yourself?? lol

Thanks, never refunded and kept the watch, but when I send them off I usually shed a tear or 2 . . . :p

hanski

Renowned Member
25/4/18
Nice build! What are the specs on this? Is there any water resistance rating?