• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

*** The panda thread *** - post your vintage Daytona pics!

PhilX01

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/21
Has anyone had a problem with the Cartel ST19 movement in daytona?

Bought the watch from td about a month ago, now with full winding/power reserve the watch stops around 10 hours. I assume this happened not because of the power reserve, as tapping the watch would start again. This is fairly inconvenient as I would have to reset the time very often.

Has anyone got any past experience?

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Sure. Just owned the watch for less than a month though

These movements are usually quite reliable and last years without a service, but in your unlucky case it is clear that you need to bring the watch to a watchsmith and have him look into it.

PhilX01

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/21
These movements are usually quite reliable and last years without a service, but in your unlucky case it is clear that you need to bring the watch to a watchsmith and have him look into it.

[mention]kilowattore [/mention] No wonder there does not seem to be many shared past experiences. Thanks for the info

amplitude

Known Member
4/12/06
Has anyone had a problem with the Cartel ST19 movement in daytona?

Bought the watch from td about a month ago, now with full winding/power reserve the watch stops around 10 hours. I assume this happened not because of the power reserve, as tapping the watch would start again. This is fairly inconvenient as I would have to reset the time very often.

Has anyone got any past experience?

Hey, I'm looking for a 6263 & happen to be a a watchmaker.
If you don't feel like messing with it, I'll take it off your hands for what you paid for it if you're in the US.

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
fe59d5daa89c3d28d547ba2760f46b7f.png

b9859fbb70c4afd3980eb8557045aaf7.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk