Helenarou Milsub question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helenarou Milsub question

Hi guys, I hope I get a little assistance here.
    I recently got a Helenarou Milsub m2m, lovely lovely piece. The only thing I’m not too thrilled with is the bezel. Any recommendations on moding it?

Thanks!

Sent from the RWI mobile app

age it or ghost it

Comment

Ask them to source an insert. You never know.
      "First you have to think what this hobby means to you. Is it all about deceiving people, being anal about small details... or is it just general "watch love"? I can honestly pick up the latter. Nobody has ever asked if my watches are genuine or not... even Rolexes." By-Tor

"I was going to say that the balls BB posted looked very smooth and shiny, but you've ruined my mood." frigpig

"I know. I'm sorry s e a d going to pay closer aggression to what I'm typing from now on." egroegart

Questions about RWI and its relationship with the cartel? Read this.

Comment

I want to replace the bezel assembly with something more gen-like. The one that comes from helenarou seems to be too thin and slightly wider

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Comment

Don’t have the watch on me right now but I’ll take pics later. Also trying to find the m2m link with no success. I’m including a pic nonetheless since it’s exactly the same.
            I love this watch btw

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Comment

You might want to try a WSO bezel assembly. That’s what I used on my cartel based build.

Next to a gen for comparison.

Comment

Thanks! Your bezel does look a lot more gen-like. Will give WSO a try

Comment

Originally posted by kokemut, post: 3753522, member: 148001
                  Thanks! Your bezel does look a lot more gen-like. Will give WSO a try
                  Btw. The insert isn't from WSO. I picked that up on eBay. The peal is form Yuki. The numerals are too small on the HR insert. Your dial and hands are great, however would suggest trimming the tail of the second hand, the gen is much shorter.

Comment

I was gonna say that, your pearl looks different than the one from WSO. I bought the one from WSO already, I guess will give it a try and see if i can pick a decent insert. But the numerals do look better on WSO

Comment

Just an update, bezel assembly from WSO was too big, doesn’t engage with the watch. I hope ai can get a replacement

Comment

Also, any suggestions on who does mods on such a watch? Anyone I can send it to?

Comment

Originally posted by jackflash, post: 3753460, member: 52250
                          You might want to try a WSO bezel assembly. That’s what I used on my cartel based build.

Next to a gen for comparison.
                          Actually yours looks overall more appealing than the gen, lol. Cartel will save me 128.910 $ !

Comment

LMAO That's my old watch

Comment

I know what you mean, I own one as well and I also worn the gen 5517 for a few days (not mine) I know what you mean. The bezel is way too (thin and soft) compare to. My gen 1680s

I have to say, it seems NO ONE had ever rep a proper milsub insert. The serif is non existence I current offerings.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X