Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

BP 1675 GMT Master Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you got any links to purchase this gorgeous watcherette

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by Arism View Post
      Some lovely GMTs guys, this forum certainly has some amazing talent!
      Was it available in this color back then or only in the PanAm Colors?

Comment

Very nice! how does this compare to the cartel? i was thinking of getting one of those, changing the dial with a yuki one and use it as a daily beater with a faded pepsi bezel

Comment

Originally posted by ClearSea View Post

Was it available in this color back then or only in the PanAm Colors?
          As far as I remember; this was available with black and pepsi bezel with either white or orange lume. I think you're asking about the white dial Pan Am GMTs? If so, I haven't seen a white dial GMT for sale from the dealers in a long time.

Originally posted by mari115 View Post
          Very nice! how does this compare to the cartel? i was thinking of getting one of those, changing the dial with a yuki one and use it as a daily beater with a faded pepsi bezel
          The BP is a cartel. As I may have said in earlier, the cartels are decent for those looking for a GMT on budget. The case does have deficiencies that cannot be 100% corrected without some major modifications (ie laser welding extra material to the stubby crown guards). That being said, I have seen some superb work done by the modders here. One of my favourites was a GMT Rolexaddict did for now long gone member Akira. Thing of absolute beauty!

Comment

Originally posted by Arism View Post

As far as I remember; this was available with black and pepsi bezel with either white or orange lume. I think you're asking about the white dial Pan Am GMTs? If so, I haven't seen a white dial GMT for sale from the dealers in a long time.

The BP is a cartel. As I may have said in earlier, the cartels are decent for those looking for a GMT on budget. The case does have deficiencies that cannot be 100% corrected without some major modifications (ie laser welding extra material to the stubby crown guards). That being said, I have seen some superb work done by the modders here. One of my favourites was a GMT Rolexaddict did for now long gone member Akira. Thing of absolute beauty!
            nice to know! thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X