• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Let's talk vintage Daytonas with TheSociety & Friends!

Watchnerd69

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
31/8/21
b23959980b2dec127d55f179e4932311.jpg

Can i join the Club :)?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: diemuse and Hugop

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
Hey guys have a question for anyone that knows, my apologies if I missed it but is a DW 6263 worth owning? I have a Yodog build PN Black and recently found a DW but I heard the spacing is off. I was attracted to it since all the dials work. Not sure if there are any other inaccuracies compared to a Yodog build. Any help is deeply appreciated.

diemuse

Patron
Certified
30/8/16
GER
Hey guys have a question for anyone that knows, my apologies if I missed it but is a DW 6263 worth owning? I have a Yodog build PN Black and recently found a DW but I heard the spacing is off. I was attracted to it since all the dials work. Not sure if there are any other inaccuracies compared to a Yodog build. Any help is deeply appreciated.

Hi mate, there is a DW 6263 PN in the sales section at the moment. I think you mean the subdial spacing and -yes- it is not 100% correct spacing compared to Vietnam/MQ. But it can depend on the movement and this is powered by a fully working 7750 but the overall height for an A7750 is clearly visible. DWs are rare birds but I would prefer Yodogs Daytonas (I´m unfortunately in EU so no good chance to get one). Just my two cents.

Reactions: Mercedesslr

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
Hi mate, there is a DW 6263 PN in the sales section at the moment. I think you mean the subdial spacing and -yes- it is not 100% correct spacing compared to Vietnam/MQ. But it can depend on the movement and this is powered by a fully working 7750 but the overall height for an A7750 is clearly visible. DWs are rare birds but I would prefer Yodogs Daytonas (I´m unfortunately in EU so no good chance to get one). Just my two cents.

Hi there, thanks for chiming in. I really appreciate it. I saw the DW for sale and was considering it. However, since I’m not familiar on it such as the case dimensions. I really prefer the overall look than just having all the sub dials work. I think based on what you said I’m better off with the Yodog build. Thanks again and have an awesome day.

Reactions: diemuse

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19

Hi there, thanks for chiming in. I really appreciate it. I saw the DW for sale and was considering it. However, since I’m not familiar on it such as the case dimensions. I really prefer the overall look than just having all the sub dials work. I think based on what you said I’m better off with the Yodog build. Thanks again and have an awesome day.

Reactions: diemuse

Spoons

Supporter
Certified
21/4/19
Does anyone know where to get a decent 19mm 78350 or 19mm rivet oyster that isn’t crappy cartel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

markiemark has posted about some vintage bracelets that he can source through a connection in Italy that look decent: LINK

Reactions: deadpan

diemuse

Patron
Certified
30/8/16
GER
I have 4 of these DW 6239s. Has to be the most Gen like case/bezel/dial.

458924c31e948c00214c068601747386.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have 4 of these DW 6239s. Has to be the most Gen like case/bezel/dial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

These 300s bezels are fantastic. Fookin nice collection.

Dictated by me and typed by my personal assistant on my very expensive Platinum plated iPhone 13 Pro

Last edited: