Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's talk vintage Daytonas with TheSociety & Friends!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trash3939 View Post
    Absolute stunner!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by trash3939 View Post

Thank you very much.
      This watch is the 6239 that yodog made for me.
      It is a Cartel d'Aix with ST19 movement.
      The dial is as shown in the picture.
      Thanks for sharing the information, my apologies for not replying sooner. Again truly exceptional. I already own 8 (un-modded) cartel editions so this is the next natural step, however I know the costs can be ruinous ! However I know Yodog's builds are worth the money.

Comment

Originally posted by omeg71 View Post

Thanks for sharing the information, my apologies for not replying sooner. Again truly exceptional. I already own 8 (un-modded) cartel editions so this is the next natural step, however I know the costs can be ruinous ! However I know Yodog's builds are worth the money.
        yes

I like it very much.

Comment

Wow, I just (very quickly) read through this whole thread. I’ve changed my mind so many times about what I want. Now, it’s between a 6263 Big Red or this one with the Omani Khanjar (don’t know the official name of this watch, if anyone would like to chime in).

I want to try and commission a Yodog build. Is this watch (pictured below, far left Omani Khanjar) something that can be built still? Parts still widely available? Also, would someone be kind enough to share the Ruby password with me?

Comment

Originally posted by thechoppiestgreens View Post
            Also, would someone be kind enough to share the Ruby password with me?
            I will send you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by thechoppiestgreens View Post
              Wow, I just (very quickly) read through this whole thread. I’ve changed my mind so many times about what I want. Now, it’s between a 6263 Big Red or this one with the Omani Khanjar (don’t know the official name of this watch, if anyone would like to chime in).

Hey that's my old collection hahaha haven't seen that pic in a while.

Will have a updated pic soon with all my new daytonas

Currently:

Modded cartel 6263 Omani Khanjar

Modded cartel 6263 RCO

v72 6263 paul newman tiffany and co

v72 6265/6263 big red silver dial DW case gen bracelet

incoming:

Modded cartel gold JPS 6241 paul newman

Modded cartel gold 6263 with gen 7205 18k bracelet

Hopefully i can add a 6239 and a 6238 soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Peguine View Post

Hey that's my old collection hahaha haven't seen that pic in a while.

Will have a updated pic soon with all my new daytonas

Currently:

Modded cartel 6263 Omani Khanjar

Modded cartel 6263 RCO

v72 6263 paul newman tiffany and co

v72 6265/6263 big red silver dial DW case gen bracelet

incoming:

Modded cartel gold JPS 6241 paul newman

Modded cartel gold 6263 with gen 7205 18k bracelet

Hopefully i can add a 6239 and a 6238 soon.
                I am a fan of your collection.

I want to see it very much.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nycrounders View Post
                      Fantastic 6241 Specs?

Dictated by me and typed by my personal assistant on my very expensive Platinum plated iPhone 13 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by diemuse View Post

Fantastic 6241 Specs?

Dictated by me and typed by my personal assistant on my very expensive Platinum plated iPhone 13 Pro
                        I believe it has an upgraded aftermarket plexi. Vietnam dial with faux patina and Vietnam bezel insert. Yodog helped with the build for assembly, hands lume and frozen hand at 6. Alhigs also helped with the aging on the bezel insert and parts. Really fun piece to wear.

Comment

I believe it has an upgraded aftermarket plexi. Vietnam dial with faux patina and Vietnam bezel insert. Yodog helped with the build for assembly, hands lume and frozen hand at 6. Alhigs also helped with the aging on the bezel insert and parts. Really fun piece to wear.
                          Thx mate. It’s really a wonderful PN. I‘m also collecting PNs but a 6241 unfortunately doesn’t belong to my portfolio.

Comment

Originally posted by diemuse View Post

Thx mate. It’s really a wonderful PN. I‘m also collecting PNs but a 6241 unfortunately doesn’t belong to my portfolio.

Sorry, I meant a white dial 6241

Comment

How did you get vietnam bezel to fit the jkf 6241?

Comment

How did you get vietnam bezel to fit the jkf 6241?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X