Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's talk vintage Daytonas with TheSociety & Friends!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcampion View Post
    Full spectrum
    This is really a fantastic collection, especially the PNs and the golden 6263 (i own myself the 6263 in gold and some PNs). The 6262 is Valjoux powered? Looks like that.

Thanks for sharing your collection. Really wonderful.

Comment

This just landed. I've never been a modern Daytona fan, but vintage has always been on my radar.

Comment

Originally posted by mt666tm View Post
        This just landed. I've never been a modern Daytona fan, but vintage has always been on my radar.
        Congrats mate, I´ve seen this in the sales. What a wonderful 6262 PN. Wear it in good health.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by trash3939 View Post
            Best looking vintage daytona dial I have seen. Would you sharing the source of this dial ? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by omeg71 View Post

Best looking vintage daytona dial I have seen. Would you sharing the source of this dial ? Thanks.
              Thank you very much.
              This watch is the 6239 that yodog made for me.
              It is a Cartel d'Aix with ST19 movement.
              The dial is as shown in the picture.
              Last edited by trash3939; 08-01-22, 09:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellobird View Post

Wow! HUGE improvement! Great to know!
                Yellobird Newb question, what do we look for in the pushers? I'm not familiar with the aspects of pushers that look off, and what about the Cousins 302 pushers that look gen-like. What details are the giveaway? Just want to learn the details, thank you in advance!

Comment

Thank you very much.
                  This watch is the 6239 that yodog made for me.
                  It is a Cartel d'Aix with ST19 movement.
                  The dial is as shown in the picture.
                  trash3939 Nice, thank you for sharing the build details! How long ago did you have this 6239 made?

Comment

Originally posted by RLNW View Post

trash3939 Nice, thank you for sharing the build details! How long ago did you have this 6239 made?
                    I bought this watch in December of 2021.

Comment

I bought this watch in December of 2021.
                      trash3939 Oh wow, very recently! Thank you for letting me know. Beautiful 6239!

Comment

trash3939 Oh wow, very recently! Thank you for letting me know. Beautiful 6239!
                        Thank you very much.

I have only had this watch for a month, but I love it.
                        The bezel on the cartel is not very well made, so I am asking you to make a better bezel.

Comment

Thank you very much.

I have only had this watch for a month, but I love it.
                          The bezel on the cartel is not very well made, so I am asking you to make a better bezel.
                          I agree, the Cartel bezels need improvement to look more gen-like. I'm afraid I don't know know how to make a better bezel, sorry! Maybe others on the forum know where to source a better one.

Comment

I agree, the Cartel bezels need improvement to look more gen-like. I'm afraid I don't know know how to make a better bezel, sorry! Maybe others on the forum know where to source a better one.
                            yes

There are many RWI members who process great watches and parts.
                            I just commissioned a steel bezel to be machined and am waiting for it to be completed.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X