• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help me identifying 1680 factory

Kr guy

Renowned Member
8/4/19
In your heart
Hi gents
i need your help for identifying the factory of those 1680 watches that i found on dh gate
i asked marvellous but he said jkf1680 is out of stock so dh is the place where i moved on
i need jkf for my uae sub build cuz 26mm dial wouldnt fit on my bp 1680
as i look at the CG it looks like jkf but not sure and the seller also calls it from fg factory?
any opinions would be greatful and super helpful thank you and happy new year

Pezzie1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/9/20
The plexi looks different though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kr guy

Pezzie1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/9/20
Cheers i guess i will have to talk to trusty
Thank you for helping brother

No problem! Just order through their website and they will message you every step of the way and send you QC pics.
1892e5e0214739a7be8a81df24e3e180.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Definitely jk factory.
The plexi looks different though
Well, "definitely" is a very strong word - as you went on to prove in the post directly following the first bold statement. The plexi mag is different. The insert is different. The hands are different. But apart from that... definitely.

And another problem with the Gate is you can rarely be completely sure that what you'll receive is the same as what was in the photos - even when what's in the photos might not be JKF.

I'd wait for Marv to get availability again.

Last edited:

Kr guy

Renowned Member
8/4/19
In your heart
Well, "definitely" is a very strong word - as you went on to prove in the post directly following the first bold statement. The plexi mag is different. The insert is different. The hands are different. But apart from that... definitely.

And another problem with the Gate is you can rarely be completely sure that what you'll receive is the same as what was in the photos - even when what's in the photos might not be JKF.

I'd wait for Marv to get availability again.

Thank you for your reply
and thank god it was available in trusty and just made an order for 2of jkf1680s now waiting for QC!!!!

Reactions: p0pperini